[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Adv/ice what are some more things I can invite people over to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CALVIN!.jpg (799 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
CALVIN!.jpg
799 KB, 1680x1050
/Adv/ice what are some more things I can invite people over to my place to do? I always meet people out that I would like to get to know better - whether that's girls that show interest or guys that seem cool and I honestly want to chill more with - but I don't know what to invite them over for. I'm definitely not a bar guy - I hate drinking, even one drink makes me feel like shit. I go out to bars with friends occasionally, but I always get high before with edibles or vape in the bathroom and hope I don't get kicked out. I hate being drunk; I turn into a retard.

Things I have at my place include:
>Weed
>Nice sound system
>Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu, HBO, some others
>Basic Cable
I'm working on getting my chef game up so I can invite women over to either cook with me or get cooked for... smoking weed and chatting is fun but not everyone likes to do that all the time either the weed or the talking... if I can find a show people haven't seen that they might like, I'll do that, but that's actually pretty rare. People who like watching TV usually know their TV.

I wish i could fit a pool table, air hockey table, or a retro arcade into my place and had the money for it. Pool would be perfect. I have a working SNES, Sega, N64, and PS1 set up, but I guess people don't see the magic in getting high and Super Street Fighter 2-ing or Mario Kart 64-ing anymore.

When I'm by myself I usually get high and dance to my stereo honestly. I love music and dancing. Otherwise I'm doing solo activities like working, cooking, cleaning, gyming, or sleeping.

I haven't really liked console gaming in a while. I'm more of a computer guy, which is usually a solo thing.

I just want peeps to have a good time.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
Nice calvin and hobbes pic, here's a starter bump
>>
>>17118790
Hahah thanks man, nice pic yourself
>>
>but I guess people don't see the magic in getting high and Super Street Fighter 2-ing or Mario Kart 64-ing anymore.
I fucking do, holy shit. I wish I wasn't a friendless loser, I'd love to hang out with you man. Sounds like a blast.
>>
>>17118902
fuck yeah :-) I even have combo move lists on the table next to my couch.

Well advice let me ask you this - what are some new social console games? Are there any games besides say call of duty that a lot of people like to play socially ..?

Do girls game socially?
>>
well, we mostly meet up to cook together or if there's something to celebrate.
>>
>>17118950
>I even have combo move lists on the table next to my couch.
My man.

I think most games can be played amongst a group of friends, doesn't have to inherently be a multiplayer game. I wish I had someone to play through Dark Souls with me when it was new, it was an amazing experience by myself but I would've loved to share it. My brother and I used to do that any time we bought a new game, I miss those days.

>Do girls game socially?
I can't speak on behalf of all girls, but I do and I know I'm not the only one.
>>
>>17118781
You sound like a cool person.

What music do you dance to? How did you learn to dance? I discovered my love for dancing recently, but doing random moves to random music doesn't do it for me any more.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.