[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, Yesterday I drunkenly told this girl that I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1390087192925.jpg (15 KB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1390087192925.jpg
15 KB, 257x212
Hey /adv/,

Yesterday I drunkenly told this girl that I have been talking to that I have hooked up with her good friend in the past and that I had feelings for her at one point. Since then she has been acting really weird towards me (not talking to me as much) and seems to be "subtweeting" about me. Do you think I should ask her what's wrong and try to fix things or just let it be/hope it resolves?
>>
Final bump
>>
>>17118697
Yep she's done with you... for now at least. Imagine if a girl told you that she fucked your bro and that she loved him at one point. You don't care? OK. If you do care, then she probably feels 10x worse because that's how women are.

Don't bring it up again unless you can unfuck that girl. Which you can't. Oh and for future reference, don't disclose meaningless information like taht ever again. Honestly, what were you hoping to achieve by telling her that?

Oh by the way I fucked your friend and used to like her in the past.

How does that help your relationship? It doesn't you fucked yourself so just move on for now and maybe down the road something will happen.
>>
>>17118697
Its cool guy!
>>
>>17119327
Yeah I know I fucked up, like I said I was drunk
>>
>>17119447
dont worry about it man, it happens to the best of us. If you still wanna fix it, it's an uphill battle, but you got yourself into the situation so I trust you can get yourself out. This isn't a challenge to you, but hopefully the previous convo has provided you some insight for FUTURE RELATIONSHIPS!
>>
>>17119327
This. Also -- jesus man this is what guys do that is so infuriating because it's just so stupid - you telling her that is going to translate in her mind to "I don't like you that much because I fucked your friend and I still have feelings for her." No matter what you actually said, this is what she's going to hear.

However -- I have a better one. I was hooking up with this guy and one night we go to his place and I'm ready to rock and roll and he starts telling me about this chick he got pregnant in NYC and had to pay an abortion for. And the craziest thing is that this dude had no IDEA why I got up and left. ?????
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.