[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being confident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462379340999-adv.jpg (24 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
1462379340999-adv.jpg
24 KB, 236x354
How do I become confident even if I know I am less than average in the looks department?
>>
>>17118360
Attitude! Try to focus on positive things about yourself and not try to second-guess what anyone else might be thinking or feeling about you. Remind yourself every day about something good that you are capable of and maybe even use that to your advantage i.e. what social aspects exist or can be explored! GL out there!
>>
You earn confidence when you find out what you're capable of.
>>
>>17118360
are you a guy? This is important
>>
>>17119533
I don't know what you're about to say, but I'll probably end up answering with:
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: jay-z.jpg (17 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
jay-z.jpg
17 KB, 200x250
>>17118360
Do you really think that looks makes confidence?
>>
>>17119539
>>17119552
>>17118360

you dingus.
If you're a girl you're fucked if you're ugly. But if you're a guy and you're charming and look half-way decent the world is your oyster.
I used to be super insecure about my looks and physique too since I was tall and skinny but then I realized it's really all about how you carry yourself and make the other person feel, if you're a guy that is.
then I learned how to be charming and now I like myself more every day.
Good luck
>>
>>17119568
I agree with you except I've seen many very beautiful girls who, the minute they opened they mouths, became uglier and uglier. And I've seen not-very-attractive girls who were so intelligent and kind they became beautiful when you talked to them.

I've met many many below-average looking women who have very hot boyfriends that love them and stay together.

In other words, personality goes a long way.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.