[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend is pretty much a shut in, it's hard to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 165654-170271.jpg (28 KB, 443x267) Image search: [Google]
165654-170271.jpg
28 KB, 443x267
My best friend is pretty much a shut in, it's hard to get him to go out. When I heard he made new friends, I was really happy for them. Now, I hate their guts. They got him involved in their relationship with the woman saying they're both her boyfriends. Considering it took the other guy so long to be okay with it, I kind of predicted it will go south quickly but it's lasted 4 months so far. Now he's inviting her along without telling me beforehand and he's even inviting them to my new apartment without consent. Seeing this just pisses me off. I want that I should feel happy for him but I can't even comprehend why two guys would be okay with this. They're also not using any form of protection or birth control. I raised an issue with this, but my friend waves it aside saying that she's using the calender method.

Lately, I tell him it might be best for our friendship if he puts some space between her and I. I haven't specifically told him I find the whole thing gross, and I don't think I can be okay with it just yet. Should I try to force myself to accept this or am I doing the right thing?
>>
>>17118298
Go easy on him. He's probably desperate. Forcing space between her and you will make his dick mad at you, and you don't want to test your friendship like that yet.

Four months? Maybe confront him about it by the 7th month. Novelty wears off by then usually.
>>
>>17118298
Sounds like your jealous he is getting pussy, quit whining you fag.
>>
>>17118313
Says someone who hasn't touched pussy since birth.
>>
>>17118313

Don't listen to this fedora tipper

Yes OP, that relationship is weird as fuck and he shouldn't just invite his weird hippy orgy group to your house along with him
>>
If i invite a friend over and he invites people i dont like i would close the door in their face without giving a single fuck

Friend or not i dont care i have some rules that should be respected
>>
>>17118298
In exactly what way is any of this your business?
>>
>>17118826
When he invites them to my place without asking me if it's okay.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.