[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear diary misogynist who wants to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462185409769.jpg (53 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1462185409769.jpg
53 KB, 680x680
How do I stop disliking women? 22 y.o. male My relationships with women have been terrible

>> Mom has BPD and has been psychologically and physically abusive
>> Literally everything she does around me is to upset me no exaggeration
>> Bullshit ranging from: A) if I make food for myself she will stick her hands in it and eat out of it *to* B) Trashing my whole room, punching me in the face, throwing heavy equipment at me, etc.
>> When we're around other people she acts really loving to me to make me seem crazy for not liking her
I will tell more stories if you guys want about her

Anyway, find gf off Okcupid:
>> She thinks I'm the greatest most handsome guy ever
>> I am dotting over her and give her massages, support her with everything, hold my temper back with her
>> She slowly starts treating me like shit; shitty attitude, sex slows down to a screeching halt
>> No affection from her the whole relationship unless I stopped giving her any
>> My breaking point was when she moved into her new apartment and didn't check what it looked like...the floors were covered in piss and were ruined so I spent my entire professionally remodeling them. She is saying I don't know what I'm doing, treating me like shit. I FLIP THE FUCK OUT and start punching myself in the face over and over again calling her a bitch. She doesn't care and finishes up the paint job. I convince her to pierce her nipples, and then ditch her.

Can't even make this shit up senpaitachi, I really genuinely hate women and in general want to have a healthy relationship with a woman platonic or non-platonic. I'm both nervous and full of hate towards women.

How do I unfuck myself?
>>
>>17118095
>I FLIP THE FUCK OUT and start punching myself in the face over and over again calling her a bitch.
You sound like a fucking psycho, you shouldn't change who you are because any woman who gets into any sort of relationship with you is going to end up dead at the bottom of a lake somewhere. Just stay away from women.
>>
OP here I honestly feel like if a female reads this I would seem like Norman Bates...RIP
>>
>>17118095
Don't do stuff for women for free and don't buy them stuff either.
>>
>>17118104
The more I did the worse I was treated. That really was unsettling for me...
>>
Therapy, I would say. I mean I don't know how anything other than cognitive behavioral therapy would help. You sound like you have a lot of pent up rage ingrained in you from childhood. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're mentally ill just that you've got issues. My dad's the same way and I wish he got it sorted before he had kids because he's a pain to be around.
>>
>>17118108
I am seeing a shrink this Monday and don't plan on having kids. Both of my parents are pretty close to severely mentally ill and still chose to have kids. I want to try to break that chain by either abstaining from having kids or getting my mental health straight.

I have shit self-esteem, horrible anxiety, and am always known as that weirdo to most new groups I enter. If I wasn't normie-looking 7/10 literally no one would talk to me ever maybe.

Sorry about your pops though anon.
>>
>>17118100
If you say so, pal. I was in a 4 year relationship and never put my hands on her, much less killed her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.