[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women who do yoga loose by default? Like what I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Image result for yoga women.jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Image result for yoga women.jpg
7 KB, 318x159
Are women who do yoga loose by default? Like what I'm getting at is are they all whores just trying to tighten up their vaginas to fool men into thinking they are virgins?
>>
You don't know much about yoga, do you?
>>
No, my girlfriend does yoga and she lost her virginity to me. She does it because she likes to be supple and to relax.
>>
>>17118018
Then tell me o autistic one
>>
>>17118015
Nah man but if you meet a girl through yoga she'll probably be impressed. Yoga isn't exactly a manly thing to do (or at least that's what they think).
>>
Nah, it's just more of a thing for normie women and normie women tend to be sluts. Not that there's anything with that, because OUR CURRENT YEAR dictates that we are no longer living in a religiously oppressive culture that prizes the mating availability of women and its associated details like exclusivity to her cunt as the pinnacle of what they are and what they can do.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1461589151585.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461589151585.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
>>17118015
>le ebin roastie maymay
>>
I'm virgin and do yoga to help my panic disorder / anxiety.
I will most likely stay virgin forever, not trying to trick any guys. I'm pretty sure yogis come in all forms: whores and non-whores. But tightening up the vagina is rarely the main motivation.
>>
>>17118057
Will you be my gf
>>
>>17118018
Or vaginas, so it would seem.
>>
>>17118015
This im curious about the loose vagina factor also my bf doesnt have a vagina so we cant tell for sure

>homosex positive
>>
>>17118015
If a woman isnt loose youve failed to sexually arouse her, good work chad.
>>
>>17118406
Who's Chad?
>>
>>17118021
>le tips fedora
>>
What an awful thread.
>>
Real talk tho

>certain branches of yoga are popular
>yoga is a physical aspect of tantra
>tantric practice is essentially occult
>occultism is paganistic, not concerned with religious views on sex and monogamy, as such
>yoga was partly introduced to western society with the help of Aleister Crowley
>sex and magic
>>
>>17119050

I occasionally do yoga, there's no mysticism into it, it's just a flexibility and breathing training exercise.
>>
>>17118979
Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>17118015
This is amazing. We have descended to a new level of stupidity
>>
>>17118015
>this is your brain on /r9k/
>>
yoga is very unhealthy read about it
>>
>>17119054
You're doing one of those branches which are popular and rarely leads practitioners into the occult side of it, if you're not a devotee and goes on to study to become a teacher yourself. Does not mean it's not inherently dealing with occultism. Just read the books, or any article really - one that doesn't solely focus on the 'exercise' aspect to it.

>What's the point in getting fit?
So you can sit for hours in meditation, or channel your energies right in order to do invocations.
>>
>>17119050
meant to write 'hedonistic', not 'paganistic', but whatever
>>
>>17119197
I giggled at this.
>>
>>17118015
Does yoga even work for that? Does it even claim to?
>>
Your a special kind of stupid
>>
>>17118015
>Are women who do yoga loose by default? Like what I'm getting at is are they all whores just trying to tighten up their vaginas to fool men into thinking they are virgins?

WAT!?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.