[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to hang myself when I get home from work today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1462617506986-45963074.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462617506986-45963074.jpg
93 KB, 1080x1920
I'm going to hang myself when I get home from work today
>>
I advise you not to do that.
>>
Don't.
>>
I'll take that into consideration
>>
Please don't do it. My auntie killed herself one week and one day ago and its fucking awful
>>
>>17118003

Tell us your story - why have you come to this decision?
>>
Sorry to hear that
>>
Just tired of the monotony of day to day life, can't really find anything to care about. Something about being asleep is really calming and death is referred to as the great sleep so you know why not just let it happen. I've lived an okay life, I can't really complain. we're all dealt a hand and we play it but I really just feel like folding if you know what I mean.
>>
>>17118024
how old are you?
>>
>>17118003
>I'm going to hang myself when I get home from work today
Stream it on twitch.
>>
I want to die too, but too much of a wimp to do it. If I could kill myself instantly and painlessly I would do so without hestitation.
>>
I'm torn between a desire to advise or a desire to mock.

>> waa! Purpose didn't seek me out and I can't find one! Guess I'll fuck up everyone close to me.

Or

Use razor white and after getting in the noose rubber cement your hands to the side of your head. You'll cut your own head off and it will look like you yanked it off with your bare hands!

Stream it of course.
>>
I'm 20
>>
>>17118067
Hey please don't do it and please don't listen to people that are telling you to.
>>
>>17118061
Whoa you made a fool out of me.
>>
Dont do it man, 20 is too young, you have your entire life ahead of you. Why would you want to cut something thats already temporary short? Somebody out there actually gives a shit about you, what would they think if you left like this?
>>
>>17118073
Sorry man I just came here to see if random strangers on the internet could give me some insight on this. If I didn't deserve to kill myself before I definitely do now lol
>>
>>17118049
Agree
>>
File: fds.jpg (32 KB, 405x291) Image search: [Google]
fds.jpg
32 KB, 405x291
Just enjoy life, it's what I do now. My motorcycle license was suspended for excessive speed violation.

Now I get my thrill from speeding and riding without a number plate and running from the cops. I wont live past 22 and I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
just do it!!!

no pls don't pls
you have so much to live for
>>
>>17118090
I know people care, I've talked to them about this and it's always the same cookie cutter response. Get help, already have. Take medication, already have.
>>
Okay I'm done bye guys
>>
>>17118067
This can't be true. He is BORED with his life, yet i am 4 yers older and have done like 10% of my ultimate life goals.

You are crazy.
>>
>>17118121
I felt the same way at 20, fuck im 22 and still feel the same way to a degree. Most of teenage years were spent doing drugs and not really giving any thought into how id live my life when I got older. I literally just started to get my shit together maybe like ~6 months ago.
>>
>>17118120
Hey hey wait don't go please
>>
File: 154363442.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
154363442.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>17118120

cye bro, be my guardian when i'm on my motorcycle.
>>
>>17118120
Please don't do it, please wait it out, the feeling will pass.
>>
>>17118084
Nah, you're doing a fine job of that on your own. I just pointed out what you sound like to reasonable people.
>>
>>17118120
Do it faggot
>>
>>17118139
>>17118141
Fuck you leave him alone he needs help
>>
>>17118147
Needs help to tie that noose
>>
>>17118154
I can help to kick over that stool :)
>>
>>17118156
I'll split whatever he's got left in his wallet with you
>>
File: 1454082415694.png (379 KB, 468x396) Image search: [Google]
1454082415694.png
379 KB, 468x396
>>17118147
Best help is helping yourself, and what he needs is a swift kick in his entitled ass.

Waah, my life doesn't follow the traditional arc of the heroes journey, I haven't been called to a higher purpose like the chosen special snowflake I know I must be! The only answer is non existence, for what good is life if I'm not winning?! Waaaa!

God, when did 4chan turn into tumblr? Fuck the OP, he's a whiny child and the world won't miss one less person who doesn't understand that you have to seek out and work for what you want in life, and fuck you too for coddling and enabling this shameful behavior. Hang yourself along with him.
>>
>>17118154
>>17118156
>>17118160
Stop samefagging retard
>>
>>17118168
>two people share an opinion
>must be samefagging

Retard logic, you should hang yourself too
>>
>>17118179
>you should hang yourself too

Want to help him as well? i'll kick the stool.
>>
Maybe you should just eat more tuna, the tuna was once a mystic race that had mental healing powers, that was until the evil glub flubs made aluminum cans and squished them into them eliminating all of the happiness chromosomes. Although legend has it that there is one tuna can out there that still has its mystic powers.
>>
>>17118191
We're gonna need more stools
>>
I was dangerously close to suicide last year.

One year on, I have found my passion. Life is still monotone, but there's little splashes of colour in there now. I managed to find someone who I love, and she loves me, too. Life is on the up, it'll go down again, but it'll go up again, too. This is the ebb and flow of it all, I suppose.

I was twenty when I felt suicidal. If I'd offed myself, I wouldn't be here now.

Life's hard. Nobody tells you when you're a kid, but life can be really really hard. However, life can be the most beautiful thing of all, too.

Instead of killing yourself when you go home today, go for a walk. Go to a park, see some birds, grab a cup of coffee, read a good book. Really think of where you are now and where you want to be. Go home and write down some goals, or just an abstract idea.

Mental health problem? Therapy. Tired of where you are? Work abroad, teach English, etc.

Killing yourself embraces the unknown, but that's pointless when you haven't embraced what life has to offer yet.

I hope you choose to stay alive, OP. If not, then I'm sorry it had to end this way.
>>
>>17118003
why not just skip work?
you want your last day to be spent working?
>>
>>17118224
Maybe because hes not gonna do it like 99% of the other suicide shit posters
>>
>>17118003
That's nice. And why have you chosen to share this news with us?
>>
>>17118024
Change. Move to alaska. If ur willing to give up ur life now, how about give it up and do something cool.
>>
op you could fuck it up and be disabled for life. also, why wait until after work? why not just fucking leave early, or why bother even going to work?
>>
Listen, death is gonna come sooner or later whether you like it or not. Why dont you just wait for it and, in the mean time, enjoy!!
>>
>>17118003
I have tried it failed and eh the changed life thing is bs I wouldn't try it again but if you want to power to ya
>>
>>17118003
Do it. I'm not saying this because i'm an asshole on the internet. I'm not. I understand you. I hate all that shit like "you are too young", i mean...if this was a 81 year old man, would they say "do it"? i don't think so. Life can be slavery. If you have hope, you must continue living, otherwise there's no reason to be here anymore. I want to hang myself too. But i fear i don't do it correctly and survive, with brain damage and/or mental health assistance. My social life would be even more fucked up. But certainly i want to do it and i've decided to do so.

Hope you take the right decision for yourself, but please, think wisely, don't do it as an impulse or revenge.
>>
Did he died yet?
If not someone pls link to stream.
thanx.
>>
File: Chen.jpg (26 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
Chen.jpg
26 KB, 453x435
Is OP kill yet
>>
>>17119492
We can only hope
>>
>>17118049
A bullet to the head is pretty quick
>>
>>17118003
Could you do it on cam and provide us links please?
>>
>>17119008
So you failed at failing?
>>
>>17119723
I did too a few times.
It's a lot more of a challenge than people lead on.
>>
>>17118115
Bro stop being so fucking pityful killing yourself is fucking retarted I'm the same age as you and I have the same thoughts but I'm not gonnaend it for temporary bullshit save up some money and move somewhere that makes you happy and do something that makes you happy
Killing yourself is dumb
>>
>>17119723
Basically
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.