[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have an SAT to take in about an hour and a half and i haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461603295441.jpg (335 KB, 1094x821) Image search: [Google]
1461603295441.jpg
335 KB, 1094x821
i have an SAT to take in about an hour and a half and i haven't taken one before. i dont know how well i'll do. any last minute tips?
>>
As someone who got a near perfect Sat score who skipped the vast majority of high school, it's fucking easy. You get something like 600 points for just filling out your name right. The questions aren't designed to mislead you but they are very particular in what they seek. It's not hard, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
My advice is "do your best to not fall asleep" because that test is so easy it puts people to sleep.

I wasn't even smart or good at test taking. Easy easy test.
>>
how did you do?
>>
>>17117983
Make sure you know how many problems there are in a section. Worst feeling is thinking you're done and turning the page to find another reading section plus 3-4 questions.

Also if there is a writing section (I can't remember), leave space at the top and do your body paragraphs/conclusion then go back to the intro. Intro doesn't need to be much more than a lead in and topic sentence, but it's easy to waste time thinking up the perfect wording and having a shitty body section. If you have no problems with timed writing, you can ignore this and do it your way.
>>
>>17119514
Aw fuck, I should have looked at the timestamp.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.