[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with depression/phobia based around time? time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pepe time.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe time.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
how do you deal with depression/phobia based around time?

time is moving so fast for me and i know it will only get faster. I'm going to be 30/40/50 before i know it it feels like.

so fast that i can't even enjoy my life

i'm not even enjoying being in my 20's because I"m just dreading going past my prime. it's all down hill from here. my physical ability, my sexual drive, my looks, it all goes down the toilet.

the worst of it is having to watch my gf age. She has a 10/10 body imo, but I'm worried that I'll stop finding her attractive as I age.

everyone keeps telling me to live in the moment but i just feel so stressed about wasting my life.
>>
shame bump
>>
>>17117648
Oldfag here. Idk why I experience time moving so quickly but I do, like I always have. And to make matters worse, I have lifelong depression, anxiety, ADD, bipolar disorder and Im autistic.
>>
There's literally nothing you can do about it bro.
>>
>>17117754
Should I just kill myself then? If it all goes down hill from here I don't see the point, I'm already miserable.
>>
>>17118858
Nah don't kill yourself anon, its not worth it.
>>
>>17117648
This kind of vapidity and shallowness apparently brings its own kind of pain. Jesus, this is pathetic. You don't know what love is, do you? You're just a pretty vacant fuckbot. And trust me, your fears will be realized sooner than you know. People like you don't age well. Because you're fucking stupid.
>>
Literally nothing you can do. If you're miserable every second if everyday then what's the point?
>>
If you're that miserable then how about you save up and go travel the world? Like you said you're in the prime of your life, you're only in your twentys once, what have you got to lose.
>>
>>17119236
thanks for your honesty

I wish I wasn't so shallow but no one cares about me and it feels like all I have are material values. I might deserve it I guess, but even in college I was never that happy and have tons of regret on things I didn't do. I want to travel, but I want to but my work career is in it's infancy and I just don't know if I can afford to take time off.

I guess I just don't feel like I have enough time anymore to solve my problems.

I didn't socialize and party enough in high school/college and I feel like I missed out, but I also want to travel, and I also want to build a work career now so if I have kids I can secure their financial futures.

all the while everyone keeps telling me that college and right now are the peak of my life and I should savor every second of what it's like to be in my 20's but I can't seem to do that since it just seems to keep blurring by.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.