[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for you femanons out there: >How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: anxious-nerd.jpg (92 KB, 347x480) Image search: [Google]
anxious-nerd.jpg
92 KB, 347x480
I have a question for you femanons out there:

>How would you feel about a guy who not only opens his feelings towards you? But is just open about that stuff in general?
I've been doing that a bit as this year of college comes to a close. All with surprisingly positive results. It even saved a couple dying friendships I had. As well as one or two of these girls are a lot more affectionate and huggy.

Still trying to make heads-or-tails of this.
>>
It's pretty damn gay, son.
>>
There is nothing wrong with it, there is no inherent homosexuality attached to honestly and openness, unlike >>17117629 alleges.

The question is, how you will mix desire into that openness. If you show total desire to everyone, that just translates as thirst. If you show zero desire to everyone, then people will assume you are not interested in any romantic relationships.
>>
>>17117566
my bf is like this and it makes me feel very comfortable and secure in our relationship. being able to tell each other what's on our minds is key to any close relationship.
>>
hello i'm female
Personally, I think it's amazing that you're open. But could you be more specific about 'that stuff in general'? Because I honestly think that it's a good idea, you could avoid so many arguments and miscommunications by being honest and saying everything instead of forcing your partner to read between the lines. Pretty much the polar opposite of women, who can't say things straight.
But it would be weird if you were too open, as in randomly talking about wanking...
>>
>>17117693
>But could you be more specific about 'that stuff in general'?
Just anything that's emotionally, and/or personally, affecting you.

>But it would be weird if you were too open, as in randomly talking about wanking...
Good god, no. I'd want to retain at least some kind of filter. But if you were to randomly start talking about that type info, I wouldn't really be bothered by it. And, in fact, would react to it the same way a doctor reacts to hearing a patient give them personal information during a routine check up.
>>
That's adorable. Transparency is good with friends.
>>
>>17117684
But you would mind if he did that with ANYONE. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>17117566
it's fine with me.
>>
bemp.
>>
>>17117566
We call people like you faggots.
>>
>>17117566
Honestly i think thats good
If people could just be honest and talk things out the world would be a better place

As a guy who on first sight is as cold as you can get im pretty open to anything but i have trouble showing it
>>
>>17117710
>>17117566
That's just being a rational human being, dude. Keep it up, we need more of those in society.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.