[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reciprocation in relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
What do I do if my partner gets extremely down without a certain kind of treatment but has said they need to learn to do without it? I can treat them that way with reciprocation, and sometimes without, but only when I am not asked. It touches on an extremely personal issue and while I'm reassured I don't have to do anything, it gets brought up frequently and they're clearly sad without it. They have said they have dreaded doing the same for me. I feel alone taking care of them this way and I'd be content being normal and happy, though it doesn't seem to work for them. I have moments of feeling the same as them when I have been taking care of them this way recently. What do I do? It's sensitive and I don't know how easily I can just talk about it.
>>
I want to add that it does not make me feel alone when I get it back sometimes or I am doing it on my own will when I feel okay
>>
I'm sorry but you're being incredibly vague and it really makes it difficult to assess your situation
>>
>>17117587
I have mommy issues and she wants me to be her mommy sometimes. This means taking care of her, me being mommy, and treating her like a kid. I have really bad mommy issues. I'd be happy if we could both just be happy together and I'd feel reassured by her and okay as just myself. I like the same thing, I guess, but not unless I could really relax and not worry. I don't get sad without it but I don't have the strength on my own to just be a mommy. I can definitely get into it if things are okay.
>>
>>17117597

meaning you had a bad relationship with your mother?

or the idea of motherhood is revolting as a whole?
>>
>>17117597
Omg, just fix yourself already BEFORE jumping in relationships.
Basic knowledge, man!
Now you didn't wanna listen, deal with it!
>>
>>17117597

Well at least they acknowledge they need to go without that, which they do. It sounds like something professional therapy might help with best since it seems to be more than some fetish thing or whatever
>>
>>17117605
bad relationship with my mother.

>>17117608
but i am fine in a normal relationship, im very happy and im overcome my depression/etc.
i will never have a good relationship with her and maybe i just have trouble doing something? no?
fuck off.

>>17117609
its not a fetish, its a care thing. i have an actual fetish for it, though
its just that it has to be this in particular that gets to me in such a bad way sometimes.
what do you think i should do?
>>
bump

i dont even think i could enjoy it being done back to me. maybe im just not strong enough.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.