[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get over shame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1438331738130.jpg (87 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
1438331738130.jpg
87 KB, 953x960
how to get over shame?
>>
>>17117248
Act like it didn't happen
>>
Learn to laugh about it.

Or if it's something really stupid then >>17117253
>>
File: 1383664817361.gif (951 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1383664817361.gif
951 KB, 350x280
>>17117253
my Ex wanted to have a 3 some. now i dont feel to right about myself after it happen. we ended up breaking up and my ex got together with the person we had a 3 some with. what is it called here? being cucked?
>>
>>17117248
Drink
>>
>>17117276

Yeah, you got cucked hard. And rightfully so. Never partake in that degenerate shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1680x1050
>>17117279
theres a lot of stigma and shame that came with it. so what do i do now? it was my first relationship and i thought i was doing it for loves sake. or some shit like that. so wut do now?
>>
>>17117248
do something even more shameful.
>>
you know, its not what she did that makes you a cuck. that makes here a whore. but the way you're acting here? all fucking whipped and broken, that makes you a cuck. shut the fuck up, get the fuck up, man up, do some man shit.

bloody hell. you're gonna get cheated on in life. it's gonna happen. get over it, move on. it doesn't define you or your life, just other's
>>
>>17117276
>>17117293
You weren't cucked but it was indeed a mistake to accept to do a threesome out of love when you weren't fully comfortable with the idea. A threesome is something that needs to be closely negotiated. I'm sorry that things turned this way.
>>
Kill self
>>
Did she pick the third person? If she proposed the idea of a threesome then you should have been the one to pick the third person. This stuff should be mandatory knowledge taught at school.
>>
>>17117319
its been a while since it happen. since then i joined the army as a combat medic, started going through nursing school and started a hospital internship. so ive been busy doing what i want.
just even with all of it, dosent seem like i can get over the shame of being "cucked" of course im smart enough now to not do shit like that"
>>
>>17117335
they knew each other already. think she wanted 2 boyfriends. something like that.
>>
>>17117334
https://youtu.be/TWuIXItBVlM?t=5s
>>
>>17117331
Thanks man. that puts things into perspective
>>
Actually I'm reading a bible lesson about it right now if you'd ever care to look into it. It's on the youversion bible app and the lesson is unashamed

Just a suggestion
>>
>>17117337

shame evolves out of a sense of being able to see your situation and compare it to some standard that it doesnt meet.

guess what. we all have standards we don't meet that we would like to.

the simplest answer is you have to objectively look at the situation and the circumstances, then forgive yourself.

your scenario sounds like you were in a vulnerable place with the wrong partner who was selfish and took advantage of you.

the -real- shame would be if you would do it again.
>>
>>17117331

What about if ...you broke up, but shes back around fucking you and you mention a threesome with your friend, she gets with said friend and she gets preggo a few weeks later

Cucked or bullet dodged?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.