[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've taken a lot of mushrooms and I'm really really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1k0i0nk.jpg (57 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1k0i0nk.jpg
57 KB, 1080x1080
I've taken a lot of mushrooms and I'm really really really scared of what's going to happen, I've tripped before and it was the biggest ordeal of my life

I can feel myself coming up I don't know if I can deal with this

Advice?
>>
>>17117186
I can't speak much about bad trips because I barely have any experience with psychedelics, but here goes

When I took a tab of acid, after six hours I was hungry so I went to my college cafeteria type place for some food. While I was there, I started getting nervous and paranoid. I could feel myself freaking out more and more, and I was terrified that I was going to freak out and cause a scene.

What made me calm down was that something in me sat my brain down and said "Look. This is in your head. You're getting scared because you're letting yourself get scared. You can control how this trip goes. You have the power to change how you feel, and you're not going to have a bad trip. You control this world." And then I did. I also got the fuck out of that cafeteria and went right back into my room
>>
Do you have anyone you can contact who can help you and care for you in case you have a really bad reaction? Just setting aside a contingency plan may help put your mind at ease.
>>
>>17117186
Either go out in nature or put on a movie, album or Vidya that makes you happy.
>>
File: Mighty Lesbian.png (381 KB, 481x799) Image search: [Google]
Mighty Lesbian.png
381 KB, 481x799
>>17117186
Watch something funny and never do them again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m52NHAgTENc
>>
Start by breathing in a way that reduces anxiety. Slow, calm breaths, with the exhale longer than the inhale. Inhale for 5 beats, hold for 2 beats, exhale for 7 beats. Doing this activates systems that calm you down. Fast breaths, and inhale longer than exhale activates fight or flight. Think a calming sigh versus a startled gasp.

While you're under the influence, keep yourself in a calm and positive place, and mental state. Do nonstressful things and keep yourself feeling peaceful, and it should blow over fine. If something is stressing you out, remove it or yourself as best as you can.
>>
Why be scared? Why would you do it again if it was the biggest ordeal of your life? Lol

relax OP. It'll be okay. Watch Off The Air on YouTube or Rick and Morty or whatever you deem funny, reminisce over good memories, listen to your favorite music, smoke a bowl, just have fun. Psychedelic experiences are what you make of them, can either be very bad, or some of the greatest days of your life, or somewhere in between. Don't worry about it so much, try mediation too, close your eyes, listen to soothing music, and breathe slow, and feel your heart beat slower. You can also often see some pretty cool closed eye visuals this way
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.