[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to obsess over a girl? Explain why.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: received_985528411502221.jpg (38 KB, 699x960) Image search: [Google]
received_985528411502221.jpg
38 KB, 699x960
>>
"Is it ok to obsess over a girl? Explain why"
>>
Obsession is unhealthy. It's not ok to obsess over anything. You shouldn't obsess over your pinky toe.
>>
File: sIlgcYY.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
sIlgcYY.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
Only if you are fucking her.
>>
File: cologne.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cologne.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>17117055
Is any obsession healthy?
>>
It is okay to commit your mind, body, and soul to a person. To make them as big a part of your life as you are yourself, but only if they do the same for you. I obsess over my girl but she does the same for me. But it must be remembered no one-sided relationship is healthy or even fun.
>>
>>17117055
obsess? no.

think about and have a fond spot for is an okay place to be if you're not dating. much more is weirdy and can be a slippery slope of more weirdy
>>
its not healthy, being clingy is not good either

what if she rejects you or she meets someone else and leaves you
>>
>>17117063
Gotta go with this.
>>
>>17117129
Thanks I needed this
>>
>>17117091
Thank you anon I'm not alone.
>>
oneitus only leads to bad places if that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>17117055
NOOOO literally never okay, this is why this board if flooded with depressed shits wondering why their oneitis left them

the only time it's acceptable is if you've been together for 10+ years and possibly have a child together

but heres the kicker... you won't obsess over her anymore if those things are true, love and lust fade with time
>>
You should probably see a doctor because you might end up killing them or yourself, which might not be a good thing,but Romeo and Juliet say otherwise. have you devoted a shrine to them in your closet yet? Seriously! I hope it isn't for me, and even though I'm perfect, I've fallen for people but it isn't like I'm totally obsessed or anything maybe love is he answer. If you are really like someobody maybe you will just end up a danger to others.
>>
the answer is an emphatic "Fuck No." you're better than that, OP, hold yourself in higher esteem. make your intentions known to her early on, and MOVE ON if nothing's gonna happen.

ironically, moving on quickly is the best thing you can do to increase your worth in the eyes of a woman who has rejected you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.