[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you get a GF if you're poor and ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 175ba021b5.gif (2 MB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
175ba021b5.gif
2 MB, 500x341
how do you get a GF if you're poor and ugly
>>
>>17116819
Looks is not the most important thing most girls look for. And only someone materialistic cares about wealth. Become confident and interesting.
>>
>>17116823
eh, I have lots of female friends and it seems like looks is a large part of what they care about, they're extraordinarily picky
>>
>>17116832
Are you funny, confident, interesting, intelligent? That will override looks to girls that matter.
>>
>>17116843
>>17116843
>>17116843
>girls that matter

where
>>
>>17116893
Different places than where you're meeting them now. You haven't come across the right ones yet.
>>
Don't listen op you might think it's about personality and shit but it isnt. I connected with a girl a whIle back and we talked everday I thought we were connecting and I had a chance but she found a hot guy online talked to him for less then a month and got into a relationship with him without meeting him saved up money and flew to his house for a weekend just like that some random guy online she found. It still is a huge pain I feel thinking about it and how it's about looks over everything so don't listen op you will only get hurt
>>
>>17116823
Not OP, but my sister puts my photos on her page when we have family gatherings/parties ect and her friends find me "interesting".

I finally dated one of them and failed hard because I didn't have:
>>17116843
>funny
>confident
>interesting
>intelligent

I tried to bullshit my way the end of the week by confessing that I really was just getting into dating and she laughed like it was a joke. Stopped texting back and for some reason went back to my sister about it. Now I blew my chances with my sister's friend for good.
>>
>>17116819
You can still get plenty of types of girlfriend. There is far girlfriend and dog girlfriend and horse girlfriend (horse girlfriend can't live with you tho)
>>
>>17116823
The thing to remember is that everyone has "tastes".

Not everyone likes the typical Maxim model, or Calvin & Klein Photoshoot. But people still filter heavily based on appearances, whether they realize it or not. Men and women both. And some of them will literally reject you for not being their "type". People filter you out on visual cues, like your body shape and size, your skin color, your overall facial features, etc. They will filter you based on a beard or lack of, tattoos or lack of, skinny or fat or in good shape. You can be an average looking white man and get away with it because the girl just likes white men. You could be an average looking man of another race and be denied. Like it or not, whoever you end up with usually got interested because they thought you were "cute", not because you had a fantastic personality.
>>
>>17116975
and this is where I fuck up too

The girls I typically get along with or am able to socialize with because of similar autisms usually like different types of guys
>>
>>17116975
Not OP, but damn that sucks. That shit is true. The line between being a loner and wanting a relationship is starting to thicken.
Today at "coffee shop" a woman around my age came to the counter and we locked eyes a bit. I smiled a little and she rolled eyes and walked off to let her coworker take my order(the other coworker was actually nice).

Later today at the mall I saw two nice looking women follow me to the doors of the entrance. I held the door open for them and they darted the other way avoiding me and went to the furthest door on the end.

>bathe daily
>dress nicely
>not orbid
>What the fuck?

I must fit the meme somehow.

Things like this bugs me.
>>
>>17116819
Get a poor, ugly gf
>>
>>17116819
You don't. Looks might not be the single most important feature women look for, but it is a very important one. If you're unattractive, then it doesn't matter how funny/charming/etc, you are, you will always be the "I wish I could find someone like you" guy.
>>
>>17117019
>that moment when I actually had a chance with women in my last semester college. Sat next to the nice shy kind. Kept helping her with coursework, she even shared some personal shit with me.

>que's flying right over my head to start something more intimate.

I fucked that up. Gonna listen to R.A.M. While knowing that situation may never happen again.
>>
>>17116935

awww poor you
>>
>>17116935

What fucking advice ever came from sad bitching about anecdotal misfortunes? Do you really think your bad luck regarding a single female can be redeemed by attempting to suck hope from another? Why don't you both just give it another shot instead of trying to cry it out?? You both already know life isn't waiting on your asses so just do your fucking pushups instead of philosophizing and obsessing over the way life should be like a dumb fucking fedora. Give me 30 in the next 15 minutes you fucking cowards, do or die it's better than wallowing over the shoulda-coulda-woulda's of the world, fuck!
>>
0 standards and invincibility to crazy
>>
>>17117121
Wut ma'm?
>>
>>17116819
be /fit/
>>
>>17116819
get a gf that is also poor and ugly
>>
>>17116819
Honestly most women care about dependability. If youcan prove that you can provide both money, affection and trust they will be interested.
>>
>>17116819
just be yourself
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.