[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I got chlamydia from a tinder girl a week ago. One morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1461021494263.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461021494263.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
I think I got chlamydia from a tinder girl a week ago. One morning I was about to do my morning fap when I saw 1 milky drop come out of my dick and I wasn't even hard yet. Went to an STD clinic, they jabbed my dick with that cotton shit, and then collected a sample of this fucking discharge.
They gave me 2 pills of Azithromycin two days ago and they told me not to have sex for 2 weeks which I know is bullshit and I have tinder girls crawling all over my dick and I don't want to /bioterrorist and infect girls on purpose.

How long does chlamydia ACTUALLY take to clear up? I need to fuck some sluts asap pic semi related
>>
>>17116564
2 weeks minimum. Then get retested to be sure it isn't an antibiotic resistant strain.
>>
>>17116564
Just whack off man, and always use a condom from now on.
>>
Nigger, did you not learn your lesson? Next time it might be something more permanent. Enjoy fucking fatties and uggos on tinder by the way. Hopefully you'll get the herp like my coworker just got. It looks fucking gross during an outbreak and I know he's embarrassed by it too.

p.s. learn to google that shit you fuckwit.
>>
>>17116568
this
>>
>>17116571
herpes is like the acne of STD's you cuck not a big deal gtfo
>>
>>17116584
Holy fuck is this literally how normies justify being disease ridden sluts?
>>
Did you not use a condom?
>>
File: 1434729483189719382031.jpg (482 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
1434729483189719382031.jpg
482 KB, 851x564
>>17116584
>implying a girl would still fuck you during an outbreak
>>
>>17116593
Condoms suck brah
>>
>white people
>>
Chill, OP. Chlamydia, while embarrassing, is not the end of the world. You can potentially get in trouble for knowingly spreading it, though, so just settle down for two weeks and then get re-tested. In the meantime, click on those little J-List ads and buy yourself a pocket pussy.
>>
>>17116591

https://rewire.news/article/2015/11/05/almost-everyone-herpes-worried/
>>
>>17116591
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>17117524
that's funny because that's not the same fucking strain as the one that causes sores

i wish people would stop spreading that misinformation to justify the fact that they got rekt from being a fucking pig
>>
>>17118219
actually it does cause sores but they're the cold sores

still not the same herpes virus you get from being a slut
>>
>>17116571
Kek. How do you know your coworker JUST got herpes? Did you give it to them?
>>
>>17118219
>>17118227
Not even participating in this thread, and I agree that promiscuity and STDs are bad, but you can get both HSV-1 and 2 both orally and genitally. Nowadays, 1 is more common in both areas.

There is basically no difference besides location between cold sores and genital herpes, just outdated stigma.
>>
I got cold-sores/lip herpes from my sister when I was like 2 years old (she had them and was kissing me as a baby) and I'm mad as fuck about it. Acyclovir of course works very well, but it's still bothersome.

but yeah OP, genital herpes is awful and literally the worst recurring experience of my life (and I had some shitty things happen to me) and totally not worth unprotected sex. so don't fuck tinder sluts bare.
>>
>>17116591

>Hurr normies
>Hurr chads

How about both you groups of idiots learn not to stick a penis into the first breathing human that shows interest on you, and the other learns not to be so jaded about social interactions.
>>
File: 1444061955813.jpg (87 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
1444061955813.jpg
87 KB, 511x606
>>17116621
>going in raw in a ONS
>>
>>17116564
You are an idiot you are literally getting STDs from tinder sluts but you are still going to continue your habbits until you get something seroius but fuck it right yolo? Also I hope you enjoy your baby jail to when you get sue for child support and you cant pay it off.
>>
>>17116564
>they told me not to have sex for 2 weeks
>How long does chlamydia ACTUALLY take to clear up?
Two weeks, retard. Probably more. Two weeks is an incredibly short time to clear up any infection completely.

Also
>rawdogging a tinder girl in any hole
>not being retarded
pick one
>>
>>17118933
>fuck it right yolo?
OP Here

Pretty much. Life is meaningless and dismal. I'm too pussy to commit suicide so I'll just let my dick do it for me.

YOLO phaggot. Also haven't had sex yet and it fucking sucks. I could be busting in some liberal college girl right now ffs.
>>
>>17116564
>I don't want to /bioterrorist and infect girls on purpose.
?
If they are big enough sluts they won't know who it was and who cares about whores anyways man?
>>
>>17118994
>I could be busting in some liberal college girl right now ffs.

Smoke weed
Stupid as fuck
Care about retarded shit like racism and will lave you the fuck alone

Perfect one fuck or FWB
>>
>>17119052
>Care about retarded shit like racism

How's /pol/ this time of year?
>>
>>17119069
??????

Lel ok "Black man" I didn't mean to trigger you
>>
>>17116564
Listen to the doctor you retarded faggot.
>>
>>17119077

You never answered the question turd
>>
>>17119346
I don't know I barely use 4chan this is my first time back here in like 2 months desu
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.