[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to not say "I love you" to your partner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
Is it ok to not say "I love you" to your partner?

I've been in a relationship for a year and a half.
We've said it before, but not so much over the last 6 months.
I wouldn't say it's a sign of the relationship breaking apart.
But I only ever say it if I feel I need reassurance, and when it's said back to me it feels forced and constructed. I doubt my own sincerity also.

Is it normal to avoid the phrase altogether?
>>
>>17116394
no. its normal to say it the point where it means nothing anymore.

why does it even concern you? thats certainly not normal.
>>
>>17116400
>why does it even concern you? thats certainly not normal
I reckon it's thought about by a lot of people.
What if I'm saying it when I don't mean it?
>>
>>17116487
I'm not a scientist, but I believe if you say it when you don't mean it...it means you don't love them
>>
>>17116394
I would break up with my partner if he never told me he loved me. Despite his actions, I still need words of affection in my life; it's a bit psychological.
>>
>>17116601
My ex used to tell me she needs to hear it sometimes
Just telling her randomly and when she was having a bad day did a lot for her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.