[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boosting Libido
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: LOLL.jpg (99 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
LOLL.jpg
99 KB, 500x621
18M here with a strange problem. For my whole senior year ive had literally 0 libido. I used to have a raging libido but i believe it had been slowing down over time and now its just hit 0. I lift weights, eat relatively healthy and get decent sleep. Ive been experimenting with nofap hoping it would help, im currently on day 12 and havent seen any results. Whats causing this and how can i get my libido back? pls help this is slowly killing me.
>>
are u on medication

are u depressed
>>
>>17116065
Not on any medication. I used to be depressed but im over it afaik.
>>
>>17116063
Lets imagine you are at doctor:
1) Do you have hairs on your body?
2) Can you get boner?
3) Can you keep boner?

If you answer triple yes, then congratulation, you are another almost adult male who survived puberty. Or if you will push him, he can make some blood tests to see, but you will have to push him.

>slowly killing me
What exactly is killing you? Ability to stay calm and cool around hot bitches?
>>
>>17116120
Its a bit stressful and frustrating to not have a libido as a teenager, it feels like something is wrong with me. I see and interact with girls and i want to feel something, but theres just nothing.
>>
Kinda piggy backing on this thread, I have the opposite issue. I'm currently on medication that brings my testosterone down to practically zero, and I still have an insane libido. Like I can jack off and be horny an hour later. I don't even jack off too often but I'm constantly horny. Help?
>>
>>17116150
Just wait until you will have to feed your family :-)
This is nothing.

Or if you really want to turn into breeding bull, you can try google: >boosting testosterone hormone levels.
It is mainly for /fit/ people, but testosterone have potential to make you raging teen again with bald head.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.