[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking someone out via text
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447248104882.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447248104882.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Hi /adv/, do you think any decent minded girl would say yes when asked out via text or is it a 100% red flag? Im really oblivious about all these "dating rules", never even had a relationship because I was always shy when it got a bit more serious. I want to change that but try to avoid the biggest fuck ups.
Just met her at a party, I think we were hitting it off pretty good, got her number but I was a tad drunk (not shitfaced) so I did not go all in.
Have texted a bit with her this evening, but just 100% casual talk. I will very likely not see her in any casual environment again as we are both not the biggest party people and we dont have any common friends. I think actually calling her would come of creepy, so I have to resort to texting. Any tips? Thanks
>>
Ask her out on a date through text? Sure, if you communicate through text pretty often
>>
>>17115867

Yeah now is perfect timing to ask her out. That is why took the number so don't lose your goal out of your sight.

After some causal talk you just drop in some coffee or something and if you is interested and say yes boom green light.
>>
>>17115872
Actually know her for 2 days now, but I will not go into orbiter mode again, just want to be straight forward with my intentions
>>
>>17115888
Yup that seems perfectly normal. Go for it
>>
>>17115888
>just want to be straight forward with my intentions

Yes good.
>>
>>17115867
to me, personally, I would think text is okay if you're asking someone out for coffee or another one of those hangout-type situations that is kinda a date but not really. if it's a "real date" with dinner and shit, ask over the phone or in person.
>>
OK, thanks for the advice guys, ill give it a shot!
>>17115937
Im looking more for a hangout date since we dont know each other that well yet, thanks for the input though.
>>
File: 1455456105371.gif (220 KB, 498x358) Image search: [Google]
1455456105371.gif
220 KB, 498x358
Haha I feel like a fucking twelve year old! mfw im actually really nervous about this
>>
>>17115966

Just ask to hang out...there's nothing complicated or overly committal about that, and if it goes well there's nothing to say that nothing good wont come out of it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.