[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you was offered 500 dollars for a (somewhat sexual) encounter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-06 12.46.46.jpg (23 KB, 298x272) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 12.46.46.jpg
23 KB, 298x272
If you was offered 500 dollars for a (somewhat sexual) encounter with an older man and he only puts up half the money and said that you get the other half when finished. Would anyone turn this down or proceed?
>>
Pay in full upfront or bust. You cant have that nig skimping on paying you.
>>
>>17115620
What does he want you to do?

Also, is he a respectable guy with a house/wife/job that you could ruin if he doesn't pay you?
>>
I would not consider it. However that's only because I don't currently need money and because it differs from my sexual orientation. If it matches your orientation and/or if you need the money badly then I can't judge you for considering it.
>>
I think that if half the money isn't paid upfront then, AT THE VERY LEAST, you should ask that the other half is counted in front of you and put in an envelope which is visibly put on a table/sofa/dresser. If you don't see it, it doesn't exists. When the activity is over the envelope is handed over without any condition, even if you didn't do X or Y, or if the activity was interrupted, or if the activity didn't satisfy them. It must be visible and must have no condition. That's minimum requirement. It would be much, much better if you didn't have to resort to that and received the full payment in advance, even if it's just after you take off your clothes. If the older man can physically overpower you then I would strongly recommend against this transaction.
>>
He is paying 500 fucking dollars to administer an enema. I'm in nurse training.
I would do it for 250 ...

If he acts like a dick (not paying) near the end, what should I do? I'm bringing a tazer LOL
He is respectable and has a important job. I could ruin that real quick by showing his Craigslist ad and his face.
Idk how to be bossy and say "give me the cash now." but of course he said he can pay me...
My sexual orientation don't matter
hes an older man. healthly but could be insane you know
maybe he wants to eat my ears off.
>>
File: thumb-up-smiley.png (102 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-smiley.png
102 KB, 500x350
>>17115675
That's VERY DAMN GOOD ADVICE. Thank you man
that's the best advice
that's what I'll do
>>
>>17115677
are you m or f?
>>
I can loan you the $500 if it's that important.
>>
>>17115788
I'll take that small loan of $500 dollars.
>>
>>17115620
Hell no. This isn't fucking layaway
>>
>>17115749
I'm a female
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.