[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men really so afraid of other dicks? I'm bisexual,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: drake.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
444 KB, 800x600
Why are men really so afraid of other dicks? I'm bisexual, I don't understand what the fuck is going on; it's a dick.

My best friend and I got offered another threesome the other night. I don't know why, but women want to fuck us at the same time a lot. The problem is my buddy is scared shitless about being the same room as my erect dick. My dick is at the upper end of average and he's average (played lots of sports together), so there's no crazy size difference and neither of us have anything scary going on in our pants. He has apologized to me multiple times. I don't pressure him; he feels badly; these girls are attractive; he knows and is cool with me liking men too so he knows he's the only one in the room with the issue. I asked him if he's scared of me touching him or fucking with him. He specifically told me no, it was nothing like that, he knows I would never do anything like that. He just has overwhelming anxiety over erect dicks.

This isn't limited to my buddy. I've had a few threesomes and foursomes in the past and each time guys were either so anxious they couldn't get off or they at least needed a while to get over it.

Why are men so afraid of other erect dicks being in the room?
>>
Are you fucking stupid?

You're bisexual. Straight guys don't like dicks, because they're straight. Not everyone is as gay as you. Then again, all those guys having the uncool threesome with you are partly gay as well
>>
I don't give a shit.
Just keep that shit out of my face.
>>
>>17115586
You're half gay, you wouldn't understand.
>>
Ahh... the problems of a faggot fuckboy whore. Durr my dick too big and other guys aren't as gay as me.
>>
>>17115590
>>17115592
>>17115597
>>17115598
Hahahahah this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Why are you guys so anxious about another dick being in the room that you're getting crazy over the internet?

Isn't fucking that hot girl more important than if there's another dick in there? I would want to fuck, who cares.

Why are you guys so crazy about it?
>>
Why is it that people, especially gay people it seems, misconstrue dislike, disgust, or distaste with fear?

They aren't afraid of dicks, they are just turned off by them.
>>
>>17115608

>duuude you guys are so scared of dicks haha why can't you be a fucking faggot hahah

Holy shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>17115608
Fag, you just want to grab your friend's dick.
>>
>>17115610
Because they want to shame you into being like them
>>
>>17115597
Oh and my apologies for lumping your response in with the others. Yours was polite and fine
>>
>>17115610
Don't believe that other responder; I want you to be whoever you want to be no peer pressure at all. I also want to just be me.

So OK, what you said is fair... please believe that in my friend's specific case, it's anxiety. We've spoken about it. Because why would he be disgusted by my dick? he sees it in the shower all the time and doesn't start projectile vomiting everywhere ahha so what's the difference?

So if you're "digusted" by it, why? It's just a dick in the same room. If that's disgusting, what about other situations where lots of dick is present - why be disgusted in one situation but not the other?
>>
>>17115632

Because seeing dick in a sexual situation is repulsive for guys that don't want to see dick in a sexual situation. Because they're not sexually into dick, and so it might turn them off? Your friend is clearly a bit gay though, so you should just S his D
>>
>>17115632
Because he's disgusted in the "that makes me lose my boner" sense, not the projectile vomit sense.
>>
>>17115612
I'll take your opinion into consideration haahahah. But really though, no one here wants to change anyone. At all. Would I prefer to fuck all of these ladies asking for two men at once? Yes. Yes I would. But obviously it's not worth it if it makes my friend, homie, brother by life, etc. uncomfortable. The guy is like family to me.
>>17115616
I don't find him attractive in the least actually. Don't get me wrong, I understand why he gets so much ass but he's not my type.

If I wanted dick... I could get as much of it as I wanted. These gay boys out here are scandalous.
>>
>>17115586
Not everyone is gay.
>>
>>17115638
>>17115637
Interesting so it's not something you woke up and decided one day, it's just an immediate biological response to other dick as in:
>See another dude's dick
>Ew
>No more boner
Hm. Well there's not much you can do about that I suppose.

I'll just have to find someone who wants to help me give these women what they want.

And what's up with that? Do women go through a "I want two guys at once" phase or something?
>>
>>17115639
Okay I'll give you an actual opinion.
It's probably because he either has a small schlong or he's anxious about you being a bisexual.
I mean I think any guy I know would be down to tag team bitches.
Just not sure if it's both of u on one bitch or u both get a bitch of ur own.
Thing is I guess some people just aren't comfortable with the idea of sharing a girl with somebody else, which is cool.
I just don't understand lying about and putting some other reason.
>>
>>17115661
Exactly, you've got it.

>Do women go through a "I want two guys at once" phase or something?
I don't think so. Some women want to have threesomes just like some guys do. Some women and guys don't.
>>
you have a mental disorder that is normalized these days...
Its not ok to be gay. Fight against it.
>>
>>17115664
Thanks for the opinion Anon.
>I mean I think any guy I know would be down to tag team bitches.
Cool so there are other people out there like that.

It seems that the majority of guys just prefer the "tag teaming" to be in separate rooms or at separate times or else bye bye boner like >>17115668
is saying... And no boner = no fun so can't argue with that.

OK, so I'll ask my buddy about the tag teaming and see if he's comfy with that. That way these women can get what they want, we can get it in, and I'll just tell em we're both down but just not at the same time/in the same room...

Cool. That could be hot. Like a fuck rotation with different rooms.
>>
Your friend is afraid balls will touch stereotype. When DP'ing her who pours cum over the other dick first?
>>
>>17115586
screencapped for when some autist actually tries to play the "not all bis are sex sluts" card
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.