[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really confused about approaching this girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 509110.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
509110.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
We've known each other for more than two months now. We share the same dorm building and we go to same classes at uni. Totally on random we went to bar together two months ago and since than we just knew that we are perfect together. We are having laughs and can talk for hours. We are pretty much the same in every aspect.

I know she feels the same way about me, we talk about everything we feel and it's like we are in relationship without all the intimate things right now. This wednesday we went to our comfy bar and as the night progressed I told her that it's not going to be better with anyone else ever again she looked me in the eyes and just nodded. She always smiles at me when we see each other during the day at dorm. Last week she texted me out of a blue while she was chilling in park with her friend that it'd be really nice if I was there...the thing is that when we met she told me that she had a girlfriend for two years and a guy for a period before her, but to this day it ain't clear to me if she is just lesbian or bi.

It's hard for me to make first moves, and now it's even harder. She doesn't even give me any physical indications...I now definitely know that I'm in love with her and seriously doubt that there'll be a better match for me.
>>
;_;
>>
>>17115584

>I like girl but havent made first moves please help ;_;

Every single day on here, and every single time the answer is the same. Man up and make the first move. Worst case scenario is you get rejected and you can move on faster from it. An even worst scenario than what I just stated is you keep typing out all these paragraphs about how great you think she is, and she eventually gets a boyfriend who had the balls to do what you didn't have to do for months.
>>
>>17115837
I'm a pussy I know.
>>
>>17115837
This.
>>
Why not just ask her?
>>
>>17116035
Ask her what, if she loves me? I'm even stupid for starting this thread, I just have to do the move.
>>
>>17116046
You do.

Scary as fuck, but that's how it is. The guy makes the first move. Unless you're dealing with some crazy girl.
>>
Just try it when you're both drunk.
>>
>>17115837
this.

everyone told me.. i didn't listen

we havent talked in a month.

i hate myself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.