[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What hairstyle is this /adv/? I'm wanting to go to the hairdressers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 296425.jpg (27 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
296425.jpg
27 KB, 225x350
What hairstyle is this /adv/? I'm wanting to go to the hairdressers and ask for this style but I'm not sure what I should say. Picture would be nice too
>>
>>17115363
Just show them a pic of the anime guy.
>>
Weeaboo young Leo.
>>
File: tumblr_nhjgk8l0oE1rg09p7o1_540.jpg (120 KB, 527x789) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjgk8l0oE1rg09p7o1_540.jpg
120 KB, 527x789
>>17115375
agreed with that guy. i'm a haridresser, and it's always WAY better, if someone brings in a pic instead of trying to explain what he means... that never ends good.
find some more pics of similar hair that you like. the more the better. the hairdresser can see what's the common thing in all of them and can make sure to get you that.

btw, >>17115380
young leo is a good search term. doubt that a hairdresser will get what you mean, so stick to pics.
>>
>>17115363
RUNNING IN THE 90s
>>
>>17115363
Just tell them you want to look like 90's Jonathan Taylor Thomas
>>
File: ron-old.jpg (62 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
ron-old.jpg
62 KB, 640x800
>>17115410
>>
It's referred to as 'curtains', but just say you want to look like Leo DiCo in Titanic and she'll get it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.