[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Complicated FWB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457158395534s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457158395534s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Is it cheating for your fwb to tell you they love you in an open relationship?

My fwb is in an open relationship with his boyfriend while they're long distance, they both have permissions to have a fwb and generally sleep around. However, my fwb started making our situation more friendly than sexual, but in a way I'm confused about. I'd go over to fuck friday, we'd fuck, i'd sleep over, we'd wake up together, get breakfast, hangout and do random things like get groceries or watch movies, we'd fuck during the day or not, and fuck again at night or not. Wake up the next day and hangout until afternoon or evening when I'd go home. Our meet ups would be us hanging out and fucking two days at a time, and him taking me out to restaurants and introducing me to his friends. He got drunk and told me he loves me, and we've been saying I love you to each other ever since, even during sex. I asked if I can still say it even when his boyfriend gets back, and he said it's fine as long as I don't say it in front of his boyfriend. He wants to keep being friends with me even when his boyfriend returns.

Would this be considered cheating? Is it normal to take your fwb on dates and spend long days together hanging out and talking about our hopes and dreams and fears and shit? Are you allowed to tell someone you're fucking you love them in an open relationship?
>>
Seems like the 'cheating' line for them is emotional. Physical sex doesn't matter as long as they love each other. I guess the guy you're seeing is polyamorous, and his partner thinks they're the only person he 'loves'.

SO yeah its kinda cheating but since the sex is okay with him I guess it's kinda whatever. Obviously his partner would be somewhere between devastated and uncomfortable if they found out.
>>
>>17115256
>gays
>promiscuous

Color me surprised
>>
>>17115275
Kek. This.
>>
>>17115256
Yes it's cheating. Yes you are a dbag.
>>
>>17115274

Ugh. that sucks. I have mixed understanding of their relationship. I'm pretty sure they're serious and committed to being long term, but on the other hand I know they fight when my fwb gets drunk, and that they're very different people and have different interests. I haven't seen what they're dynamic is like in person so maybe they really are just perfect for each other and he doesn't mean anything by telling me he loves me, but on the other hand some times when we've been talking it sounds like he isn't entirely satisfied with the way they are, totally loves him, but maybe is just with him because he doesn't want to be alone

>>17115283

D: I didn't really realize it was cheating until I started thinking about it, I figured since he offered it was fine, but now that I think about it this sort of stuff would make a significant other upset.

So to you anons, the way he's been behaving with the sleepovers and dates and sex, do you think he loves me like a normal friend or does it seem like he loves me more than that?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.