[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I vent immense anger and frustration? Can I use it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cold gainz.jpg (341 KB, 851x1200) Image search: [Google]
cold gainz.jpg
341 KB, 851x1200
How do I vent immense anger and frustration?

Can I use it for productive means?
>>
>>17115151
hit the gym
>>
>>17115151
I go to track days every now and then.
>> doing 200 is soothing.
>>
>>17115151
become mma fighter
>>
>>17115151
Scream at men for all being a bunch of rapists.
>>
>>17115154
I already lift, but it isn't having as much of an effect it usually does.

I usually drop out of society for a week or so at a time, I go hire a cabin log in a coastal village or something and just think of nothing but water, fire,shelter and food.

But eventually I have to go back and the cycle repeats itself.
>>
what's it that makes you so angry and frustrated?
>>
>>17115208
Im not sure, its a mesh of many things.

Being underfoot growing up in school, socially awkward during highschool, being a black sheep in the family, being scared of what people thought of me and how I think I fit in the world.
Being terrified of making friends let alone forming (meaningful) relationships with other people.

I'm almost 28 now, and Im just exhausted of it all. I used to turn to alcohol to drown them away in my early 20's but I know it solves nothing anyways.

Yeah, just tired I guess.
I don't know to get help for myself.
>>
>>17115239
a lot of anger stems from fear, and it certainly sounds like the case for you.

figure out what you fear and confront it.

also write it down. journal it. just to get it out of your system. art is another good way to get frustrations out. something like metal sculpture with a lot of hammering, or really large canvases where just the act of painting itself is strenuous. something like that.
>>
>>17115248
>art is another good way to get frustrations out. something like metal sculpture

Ill look into this.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>17115239
you remind me a lot of my dad.
he has a lot of frustration and anger inside of him. but if you look at it from with love, you see immense sadness behind that agression. he was always the "black sheep" in his family. actually, he uses that word to describe himself a lot. he hated school because nobody aknowledged his strengths, but focused on the "shortcomings", punishing him for them instead of offering help.
i have observed him all my life. trying to figure him out. it took me the better part of my 27 years on this earth to see behind his actions.
after i realized how lonely and sad he really is, i started to spend a lot of time with him, talking about his past. he was/is very bitter about "society". his biggest fear is what others think about him. he tries to cope with that by "being non-conformative", iow "i'm not going to play along in your games. if i can't compeed, i'm out.".
i, myself work with kids all ages and early childhood development is one of my most beloved topics.
what i see is that he had an extremely rough start into life. out of this, he concluded that he is not worth anything/can't do anything right. mostly, he thinks he's not worthy of being loved. which, ofc is very wrong. his whole life, he tried to find a way to live a life "independent". his biggest fear is being a "normie". but lately, he's been coming around. he actually would LOVE all the "normie shabang". but since he always thought he can't keep up anyways, he tried to find a way underneath it - and failed miserably...
he's now started to go to therapy. holy hell, it took a lot for him to go there. but now he really likes his psychiatrist. he's looking forward to his appointment every week. he has made a LOT of progress already. he's still a work in progress, but so is every human.

don't be so hard on yourself, anon. and pls, seek professional help.
i wish i could help you more...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.