[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all guys into anal sex? I was sexually abused when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
Are all guys into anal sex?

I was sexually abused when I was younger and because of things that were done to me the thought of anal sex makes me feel physically ill.

I feel like one in every 10 threads here has something to do with guys wanting anal sex. Is that just something every guy expects now? How important is it?
>>
>>17115124
Nope. No clue why so many guys claim to be into this, but I also don't understand the appeal of cumming on someone's face.

Vagina feels a lot better than ass imo.
>>
Don't even bother stressing yourself over this OP. You had something terrible done to you and that's enough stress as is. There's a lot of dudes out there that would rather vagina over ass. Don't feel like you gotta like something just because some males find it attractive.
>>
Anal sex is different, from my experience. The texture on the inside is different from theat of a vagina. It stimulates one's penis in a different way.
My girlfriend actually likes to have anal sex when on her period. I think it makes her cum quicker too because it stimulates her from a different angle and it feels deeper. It does hurt at the start and desu I only like it at times..
Sometimes I cum inside her ass but then when I take my dick out it got some brown slime on it too..........
Anyhow, its good when its clean and both sides enjoy a whole different experience when having anal sex in contrast to vaginal sex.
>>
File: sketch-1462541806163.png (645 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1462541806163.png
645 KB, 1080x1920
This made my day.

Also, anal is way better from guys perspective because the hole is tighter and makes us have better orgasms.

If you're not into it, just say it to your bf
>>
>>17115124
Were you actually raped anally? How old were you?

Do you think your aversion is something you could get over?
>>
No all guys are not into anal.

Personally the idea disgusts me, why would you want shit all over your dick? Gross. I prefer to avoid the colon entirely, it's not a turn on for me at all. In my opinion guys that are into that are weird, definitely not true of everyone.
>>
OP That's not something you should feel like you have to get over or tolerate. If it brings up bad memories, don't do it. It's as simple as that. If a man really loves you he'll understand, and if he pressures you to do it anyway, maybe he isn't the right one for you.
>>
nahhhh they might get curious about it but it's not a deal breaker and if it is you either smack that faggot or dump his stupid ass
women have the upper hand when it comes to getting relationships fuck that nigger
>>
>>17115124
>Is that just something every guy expects now

I keep forgetting that we, men, are a hivemind and thus we all think the same.
>>
Sorry that happened to you :/ <3 hugs

My bf (ex but will maybe get back together) was raped by his father as a kid and doesn't like his butt to be touched. But we have actually tried to work on that some, and he said it was nice to push the boundary a bit. I ate his ass about a year ago, and he really liked it. But he also is more okay with anal, like he enjoys doing it with me (my butt, not his).

Its okay if anal isn't your thing, most guys irl are open to trying anal but totally fine with vaginal intercourse. You see more of the unusual stuff here on 4chan.
>>
>>17115261
Indeed. I always thought fucking someone in the shitter was a good thing. Mmhm. Very hygienic, comfy, and not at all hard to do.

Titfucking? Pshh, nah, tits are for milking, not for fucking. Blowjobs? Heh, why would any man love that? Even PIV sex is just lame.

And besides, missionary anal is where it's at. Any other position is a lie and is debatable for treason.
>>
Not sure OP, I've been with 4 women and never done anal with any of them. That said, I've been thinking about trying it with the girl I'm fucking now.
>>
>>17115124
>sexually abuse

Why do girls always say that? Do I really have to deal with the emotinal baggage?
>>
>>17115261
Fuck you nigger anal if for faggots who like men.

Vigina>Ass
>>
>>17115319
You're just meeting girls who have been sexually abused, as hard as that is to believe, not everyone is like that.
>>
>>17115124
Nope, don't see the point in putting it in the poopoo like the gays do.
>>
>>17115329
First of all, if you had half a brain you'd realize that I meant that no, not all men want or think the same. Second, learn to write, asshole.
>>
>>17115124
>Are all guys into anal sex?
No, but most are at least curious and want to try it

>Is that just something every guy expects now?
No

>How important is it?
Not very much

better just tell your boy that you are in no way prepared to do it. You won't enjoy it with your backstory and he won't enjoy it when you start crying uncontrollably (except if that's his fetish)
>>
>>17115124
If your bf's worth keeping, he'll understand if you're not.
>>
>>17115124
Not at all

Im repulsed by the idea of anal
And why would i want that when i can have sex without any hassle like lube and whatnot
>>
I was never really into anal. But my ex (well, I broke up with her an hour ago and now she's telling me how much she loves me) loves getting her butthole licked. I found out while we were high and I was eating her out. She kept raising her hips so that I would get her butthole with my tongue. I finally just pushed her legs up and went to town in her hole. I was rock hard. But then I tried sticking it in and she cried
>>
>>17115461
>And why would i want that when i can have sex without any hassle like lube and whatnot
depends entirely on the girl. had an ex gf that got so wet we basically never needed lube for anal sex. + she was always clean, never had any shit on my dick.
>>
>sexist generalization of men
>unnecessary mention of past abuse
it's like you're following a guide
>>
>>17115476
I tried anal with my gf but she didnt like it and i dont like it enough for it to be important but having to worry about girls being clean there isnt worth it
Vagina>asshole
>>
File: 1340397490857_1690532.png (34 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1340397490857_1690532.png
34 KB, 420x294
Do you think your abuse would prevent you from performing anal on a guy?
>>
>>17115519
Retard
>>
I'm a guy that loves boles visually but I don't really care for the act of anal sex, and it would seem most of my friends I've talked to about it really do not like assholes in any regard.

Also tell us what happened op, I wanna jack off
>>
>>17115124
>Is that just something every guy expects now?

No. It is gross.
>>
>>17115534
I ask a legitimate question.
>>
>>17115622
Does that make your question any less stupid?
>>
File: 1220482506004.jpg (41 KB, 426x480) Image search: [Google]
1220482506004.jpg
41 KB, 426x480
>>17115631
my teacher told me there are no stupid questions
>>
>>17115645
That's because questions aren't stupid, only the people asking them.
>>
No, I know plenty of guys who have absolutely no interest in anal

Personally, it grosses me out
>>
File: 1423447335440.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1423447335440.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>>17115657
>>
>>17115560
>Also tell us what happened op, I wanna jack off

Fine, don't care if you want to jack off or not, here goes.

>be 9, babysat by friend of my parents, teenager with her drivers license that lives near my house
>supposed to be a trustworthy person (my parents feel really bad about this and have told me this over and over, I'm not mad at them but I think they worry), but she's a dumbass that would occasionally run errands and let her boyfriend watch me at her house
>he started getting alone with me and touching me
>seemed small at first and he progressed, would tell me not to tell anyone, it kinda made me feel grownup and he'd compliment me
>he'd touch my butt and my vagina, I didn't really have boobs yet
>one day she's gone and he gets me to strip
>I bend over the couch in front of him and he started penetrating me anally with his finger
>felt dirty/hurt/exciting in a gross kind of way
>he does it for a while then stops and we both try to laugh it off
>a few days later same thing
>this time he fingers my ass a while, then tells me he's gonna have sex with me
>I'm scared and keep telling him I don't want to, he keeps shushing me
>he works his penis into my ass
>I'm crying the whole time he does it, and I didn't understand the whole point of the continuous in-out motion of sex, thought he was just doing it to hurt me
>I have no recollection of whether he came in me or not, he probably did, after a while he just told me we were done and took his cock out of my ass
>he mostly kept it hidden from me the whole time, I was very confused about what he was actually doing, he kept behind me and I didn't really know what he had done to me until it was explained to me later, just that it hurt like hell and felt gross
>I got on the floor and walked the dinosaur because I'm not actually OP
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x189
Actually I'm a man that is really disgusted by it. I'd never willingly stick my cock in a literal shithole.

Sorry to hear about the sexual abuse, hope it didn't damage you mentally/emotionally too much
>>
>>17115124
No, but it's a popular meme nowadays, so many are.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 232x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 232x234
>>17115747
>skipped straight to the end
>>
>>17115680
Kek. Cheer, you're cool.
>>
I do t like the idea of anal but for some reason I fantasize about doing anal with my 4 year old niece. It makes me feel gross.
>>
File: 1416305171031.jpg (217 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1416305171031.jpg
217 KB, 768x432
>>17115773
nice
>>
>>17115773
If it's any consolation, I fantasize about my older relatives doing anal with me. Not while I'm 4, more like 10 or 11. It makes me feel gross too. There's something so rude about skipping my vagina and going straight for my ass just because it's tighter.

>email?

Also, don't do it obvio
>>
File: 1381048076953.jpg (44 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1381048076953.jpg
44 KB, 229x231
>>17115847
It's not rude!
>>
Nah not me. I hate it I think it's gross.
>>
File: 1391154131411.jpg (22 KB, 308x242) Image search: [Google]
1391154131411.jpg
22 KB, 308x242
I'm pretty sure my cousin's 5 year old daughter masturbates when I read her bed time stories.

I've been spending a lot of time with my cousin catching up with her recently as she moved relatively close by, and I occasionally offer to read her daughter a bed time story. So I'm reading to her and at first I thought she was just scratching herself because I figure young children probably get dirty itchy privates now and then from not wiping right or whatever. But she just keeps popping herself for the full duration of the story, asks me to read her another book, and keeps on going for the next one. So for like a 3 day stretch we had a routine of me reading her ladybug girl or whatever while she blasts herself next to me.

I've even had conversations with my cousin where she's telling me she's told her daughter all about privacy and not touching herself in front of others, while I'm sitting there nodding my head with my best poker face.
>>
no, most girls dont like anal sex either
>>
>>17115513
>muh misandry! muh feelings!

suck it up you dumb bitch
>>
I wouldn't go out of my way to try anal. But sometimes when I'm horny the idea appeals to me.

I can't imagine the butt has much give and I have no desire to sit around while my gf poops and washes her asshole so that I can put my dick in there.
>>
>>17115124
Obviously not.
>I feel like one in every 10 threads here has something to do with guys wanting anal sex. Is that just something every guy expects now? How important is it?
For me, not getting anal is a deal breaker if she's just not willing. If she's not capable of taking it then that's still fine even though I feel so strongly about it.
>I was sexually abused when I was younger and because of things that were done to me the thought of anal sex makes me feel physically ill.
This would qualify as not capable.

Basically although I enjoy anal more than vanilla I usually have normal sex b/c it's just easier. With a girl I love that can't take it up ye old butte I would stay together but I would bring it up from time to time/would try to introduce but stuff into our sex life.
>>
File: 1454409971738.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1454409971738.gif
1 MB, 303x307
Not all dudes.

Personally, I don't care either way for it. My gf likes it, but I'm not that into it.
It smells weird.
>>
>>17115124

The last girl I had anal with, shit all over my chest. It has put me off anal.
>>
eugh, girls are disgusting
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.