[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I join the Canadian army if the list of my mental issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sir shitfrogalot.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
sir shitfrogalot.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
How do I join the Canadian army if the list of my mental issues is as long as God's cock? Let me rephrase that: it's so long, even God's cock can't compare.
>>
French foreign legion. You should already have a leg up, eh?
>>
>>17114757
Can we see the mental issues you have? or just some of the more pressing ones?
>>
File: Il excellente Pepe.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Il excellente Pepe.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>17114772
Depression and I had one psychotic episode. Those are the highlights of my cray-cray career.
>>
>>17114789
>cray-cray
>as long as God's cock
>post Pepes with each post

You wouldn't last a day in the army man, get your life on track
>>
>>17114757
Hello my friend. I was in the US armed forces and worked with the Canadians for a little while, and that being said...

There's a reason they don't let people with mental issues into the armed forces. The odds are you'll develop one while you're in anyway, and even if you don't the day to day stresses can be immense, making people with mental issues more often than not, reach their breaking point. I'm sorry to say, but if you aren't mentally blessed then you shouldn't try to trick anyone, because the person who will suffer is you.
>>
>>17114832
this this this

There's a reason armed forces don't want people with mental problems. They're a liability, to themselves and others.

Lying to get yourself in is selfish in the extreme
>>
join my 250m man army.

we are taking down the illuminatis.
>>
join the legion
>>
>>17115034
>>17114769
Legion won't take him if he's had mental health problems, they'll find out. They don't take anyone anymore, they're very picky and have excellent background checks.

Your best bet is actually to join a third world military of some kind, or fight in Syria with rebels, or go to Ukraine and join the rebels there.
>>
Start your own army, amirite?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.