[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go a day without an erection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_acpZZego.jpg (38 KB, 482x960) Image search: [Google]
4L_acpZZego.jpg
38 KB, 482x960
My high school has a week where seniors sell themselves to other students and the students get to dress up the seniors on Friday. The kid who bought me plans to dress me up in a very tight dress. How do I go all day without having an erection in class?
>>
A pair of kitchen shears will work wonders
>>
You could learn how to tuck but then that might either make you look like you've done this before or that you're very unendowed.
>>
>>17114651
rock the boner proudly.

or ducktape it between your legs.

I vote for #1
>>
File: 4L_pupOjx0E.jpg (65 KB, 640x713) Image search: [Google]
4L_pupOjx0E.jpg
65 KB, 640x713
>>17114657
So like this?
>>
Other than this being the hottest thing I've ever heard, I suggest you fap before school even if you don't feel like it. Furthermore, if you have to, just think about things that gross you out, if you're in a crisis. like maggot infested kneecaps, or something.

Or locus tit.
>>
>>17114665
Tucking is exactly the opposite, making you look like you don't have a penis at all.
>>
>>17114669
Would it be safe to fap tonight, or should I wait until morning?
Also I'd ask about locust tit but I might not want to if I plan on fapping tonight
>>
>>17114696
If you've a high libido then tight clothes will fuck you up with boners after a couple hours. I'd wait until morning.

Won't you have a skirt or something to hide boners?
>>
>>17114697
Thanks, I'd better make sure to wake up early then
Also there is a skirt. I tried the whole uniform on, and it's too tight to hide an erection
>>
>>17114706
You will be a God among men, making the dudes in your class hide their boners.
>>
I know what school you go to lad ;)
>>
>>17114665
no. tucking.
>>
>>17114706
shave and put makeup on and slut it up
>>
This is quite literally my fetish. I almost regret gaining 60lbs at the gym to stop looking like a fuckboi when I hear about instances like this.

Don't worry about hiding the boner. Let everyone see it, and if anyone comments on it just give a wink and a smile.
>>
>>17114720
You do? Who's the Economics teacher?
>>
File: bzy8asqccaerrlw-1[1].jpg (99 KB, 580x448) Image search: [Google]
bzy8asqccaerrlw-1[1].jpg
99 KB, 580x448
>>17114651
rock that dress boner or not
>>
File: steam-powered.jpg (28 KB, 320x307) Image search: [Google]
steam-powered.jpg
28 KB, 320x307
>>17114669
Dose necrophilia make you a sexual predator? Like put you on megans law typ shit
>>
Pretend to be depressed and get on SSRIs. You'll either get priapism or lose your libido entirely.
>>
File: 1462319786315.jpg (57 KB, 514x508) Image search: [Google]
1462319786315.jpg
57 KB, 514x508
How old are you OP?
>>
>>17115091
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.