[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince myself to be attracted to less attractive women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Or "lower my standards"
I'm terrible and hot girls don't like me. Average girls don't like me.

Everyone I know says I'm creepy as fuck, online and in real life. I have very few friends and hate myself and I'm just so shitty and toxic all the time but a man can't help his nature. I work in a factory and don't have much money. My face is ugly as shit. I have been working out and making progress on my body but fat loss and lifting isn't going to fix my face.

So basically I'll never be the sexy rich "good personality" guy any girls want. I do have plans to go into a 2 year program that will get me a better job but it'll be at least 2 years before I can even afford to start, and time to work on my body. I'm 24 and don't really want to delay my first relationship for several more years, it's shameful enough as it is.

Fat girls like me though. They jump my bones everywhere I go and I always react harshly to shut them up, because that's fucking disgusting. But now as a lonely grown adult virgin I can see that they're the only ones I'll ever be good enough for. I can look at fat naked girls online all day and it does nothing for me, how do I mentally train myself to get into this? You can say "lower your standards" all you want but if I can't get hard it's not gonna happen. How do I fix this?
>>
>>17114488
man, i mean physical attraction is important but you want to focus on people's character and personality if you want anything to last...

i guess i'm a fairly attractive femanon. my friends and family always rail on me for having "weird taste" in boyfriends because they don't fit the 6'+, rich, gorgeous, and successful profile that i should be dating. i mean, it's not like i can't get those types; i've dated the models, lawyers, and athletes and whatnot, and honestly, they were nice people too. but the most passionate relationships i've had were with guys who were pretty unfortunate in both appearance and status and whatnot lol.

in the end, i date the guys i do because i see potential in how much they're willing to be a true partner; which means loyalty, respect, kindness and honesty. that's what's most important to me. i can't help but find their imperfections endearing if i hadn't already found it charming in the first place; especially with the way they look at me like i'm the best thing in the world and how they'll do anything to make me smile... really melts my heart.

so op, maybe try to give those girls who may have the ability to be a great partner a chance. you might fall in love with their extra curves or something lol. or alternatively, you can become the person the attractive people you want wants to be with. there's always a pay-off or balance in these sort of things.

my current boyfriend is pretty poor, is missing a tooth (wears a fake one in its place), is under 6' tall, and is pretty out of shape. but man, do i love him to death and i am so grateful and happy to have such a selfless and sweet person... thanks op, now i gotta tell him how much i love him again lol.
>>
Character and personality are much more important.
>>
>>17114558
This made me cringe.
>>
>>1711448
I don't know if this will help, but I'm a fat chick. In fact, I'm a fatty with pretty much every red flag in the world but guys LOVE me. I have a nice face. There are lots of us Fatty McFattersons out there with pretty faces. Some of us are also human beings with actual personalities and interests.

I have dated the gamut of guys, from actual-male-model through to tabletop gaming aficionado. I find I win over guys who think that they can do better than I am by just... being myself around them for a while. In the end, that thing about having a "great personality" is basically true.

If you would like a crash course on finding a fat person sexy, this is how it looks:

1. Find a pretty-faced fat chick who seems to have friends and whose personality you do not find repugnant
2. Spend a lot of time with her
3. She will grow on you
4. Fat chicks give the best head.

Also, the same works in the other direction. You could consider a butterface rather than a butterbody. Up to you.

The benefit of you spending a lot of time trying to like the girl will be that she will also grow used to your personality and may in fact really appreciate your raw honesty and openness.

I have read many places that arranged marriages can be deeply successful; think of it as an experiment in an arranged 'starter' marriage and give it a go. The other thing that bonds people is shared experiences. Take the next semi-attractive chubby girl on a wild adventurous (low cost, obvs) date. Another thing is comparison. The enemy of my enemy is my friend - go see some lame amateur comedian for $5 and mock him mercilessly. I have never failed to have a good time doing this and if you spend your relationship mocking others, it will increase your bond.
>>
File: body_shape1[1].jpg (26 KB, 371x261) Image search: [Google]
body_shape1[1].jpg
26 KB, 371x261
Also, you get to choose your fat chick!

You don't want to get one who carries upper body weight, unless you're a breast devotee.
>>
>>17115506
Yikes though those crazy splayed legs...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.