[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a sociopath /adv/? My online friend was crying to me just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1310501.jpg (939 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1310501.jpg
939 KB, 1200x1600
Am I a sociopath /adv/? My online friend was crying to me just now because her doctor called her fat and I just don't give a shit and I think I made her mad

Kanato unrelated but husbando-tier
>>
>>17114150

Congratulations you are retard
>>
No, if she's fat and was told so it's more important that she acknowledge it and work on getting healthier
>>
>>17114150
Probably not
1 you recognize it, but mainly
2 she's an online friend, you don't have that much emotional connection to her
>>
File: Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1995667.jpg (264 KB, 586x636) Image search: [Google]
Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1995667.jpg
264 KB, 586x636
>>17114181
I don't have IRL friends
Online friends are all I have
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 753x223) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 753x223
Update. This is her boyfriend speaking
She's definitely mad
For the record I tried not to say anything to offend her and everything
>>
What did you say to trigger her and bae so?
>>
If the Doctor called her fat then she's fat, bitch should shut up.
>>
>>17114261
Basically was all "honestly just let it go, who gives a fuck" then tried to explain I'm bad with other people's problems
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.