[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im confused a girl that gets the same bus as me has sent me a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Im confused a girl that gets the same bus as me has sent me a friend request even though we dont talk and she has a bf. Why?
>>
>>17113923
The difference between "Girlfriend" and "Girl Friend" is that little space in between we call the "Friend Zone".
>>
>>17113930
i dont fancy this girl and what creeps me out is how she found me in the first place, how did she find my name
>>
>>17113934
What an immature ass you are.
>>
>>17113946
Why?
>>
I understand why this is confusing. Someone who knows your name and who contacts you but you never spoke to them? This has stalker vibes. If you want to know what she wants, how about you ask her?
>>
ok, i dont get the bus till monday so they have a while to msg me on fb till then
>>
She wants to set you up with her cute as fuck friend
>>
>>17113930
Get out.
>>
Her:
>*browsing on facebook*
>Notification: Do you know <anon>?
>"Oh hey, I think I know that guy, isn't he that guy from the bus?"
>clicks +friend for the 4,435th time

Him:
>*Gets friend request*
>"What the... Who the... It's that girl from the bus... "
>*Creeps profile*
>"WTF she has a boyfriend... wtf? Why is she messaging me? Is she a stalker? WHAT THE FUUUU"

Disclaimer: Some dramatization may have occurred and not all events are reflective of true to life events.
>>
she wants to harvest your organs and trade them for crack
>>
Just talk to her on the bus and ask her.

She was probably browsing facebook and recognized your profile pic and added you.
>>
>>17113923
>>17113934
Overthinking: the posts
>>
>>17114035

This.

Girls are easy-mode for life. They don't have to worry about coming off s creepy or shit so straight up messaging someone you barely know or adding to that friends list is like nothin' to them.

It's just another +1 to their list of "friends" that they will probably never speak to.

Ignore it, don't read too much into it and chill.

>>17114790
This too, is more likely than her actually wanting to speak to you or shit.
>>
>>17113934
FB tracks your location, so it probably recognized that you two are in the same places at the same time and it put you in her list of friend suggestions.

And maybe she's just bored and figures you're a normal/nice enough person to talk to while on the bus.

Stop overreacting.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.