[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had to start this thread even if what im about to write may sound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
Had to start this thread even if what im about to write may sound cringy or even desperate. Im in desperate need of sex. I havent had sex in like three years now and its fucking destroying my life, im always nervous, i cant concentrate, i end up having sex thoughs on people i should not have them about, and its making me feel like shit. When you never experience sex you dont feel the urge to keep making sex but once you start, (at least for me) its like being on drugs. When i dont have sex but i really need to my whole body reacts making me feel like shit, i have headaches and i feel completely exhausted. What can I do about it? I think i could try doing it with a hooker but right now the only near places i know where i can find them are often guarded by the police and i dont wanna risk getting caught or worst, get HIV or shit like that. I would like to find a sexfriend but in my country its still pretty rare. I get a good amount of matches on Tinder, but here girls are just willing to show off and we dont use Tinder like a method to have a quick and easy sex partner, but more like a dating app.
Please, im really hopeless and im looking for any kind of advice.
>>
Go to a Doctor, or something like that. Also, where do you live? South America perhaps?
>>
>>17113915
Just hire a prostitute
>>
>>17113948
Central europe. Why do you think i should go seek a doctor? I mean im not gonna rape anyone, im just hoping to have sex which is something pretty natural and pleasurable, i dont really get why the fuck i should feel guilty everytime i would like to ask a girl "lets just fuck", but thats it. It would ruin every relationship with them.

>>17113949
I could but the problem is pretty much the same, i cant guarantee they wont pull off something strange or make me ill.
I wanna take a woman and fuck her so bad, but the risk of making out with a hooker are almost enough to make me stay on my track,
>>
>>17113984
I know you won't rape, but a Doctor, or a psychiatrist could give you some advices or some medicine to make you feel good or to get you some pussy.

I know a psychotherapist whose advices can guarantee a pussy in a few days.
>>
>>17114047
>I know a psychotherapist whose advices can guarantee a pussy in a few days.

feel free to post
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.