[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's someone I'd like to beat the shit out of, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bucket.jpg (99 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
bucket.jpg
99 KB, 400x267
There's someone I'd like to beat the shit out of, but I can't because then I'd go to jail for assault or attempted murder or some shit like that.

I can't fuck with their food either because then its attempted poisoning.

So I was thinking of just filling up a bucket of water and surpising them by just throwing the entire bucket on em ice-bucket-challeng style. Maybe just as they're about to head to work. Make em nice and wet so they at least gotta change clothes. It doesn't technically "hurt" them, but I'm wondering: could I get in trouble legally for this in some way?
>>
Just put some eye drops in their drink and be done with it.
>>
What did this guy do to you?

That is a good idea, I'd like to do it aswell to some guys I have problems with.

In my country you can't go to jail for doing that, at least not if you don't destroy their mobile phones with the water or some other electronics
>>
>>17113920

Doesn't sound satisfying enough. Bucket of water sounds more fun. I just don't wanna go to jail for it though.
>>
How about doing nothing at all and going on with your life? A bucket of water doesn't even seem worth the trouble.
>>
>>17113936
What's not satisfying about making someone shit relentlessly? You want to make him late for work because he has to change clothes? Fuck that. Make him miss work because he can't get off the toilet. Mess with his money.
>>
>>17113954
Visine is poisonous asshole
>>
>>17113957

Weird that people would drop poison directly into their eyes, isn't it?
>>
>>17113957
I'm not saying force a bucket of it down his throat. Just a few drops. He'll live.
>>
>>17113900
Depending on where you live it's probably still assault.
>>
Post his retaliation when it happens.
>>
>>17113900
Just fill his mailbox with shit.
>>
>>17113961
It's only poisonous if you ingest it dingus
>>
>>17114133
Its not poisonous ya dingus
>>
a bucket of cold water?

lol
>>
File: 1438844496781.jpg (114 KB, 470x570) Image search: [Google]
1438844496781.jpg
114 KB, 470x570
>>17113900
Step 1: find where he lives
Step 2: pic related
Step 3: restrain laughter as you ass fuck his widow
>>
Assault charges are relevant to how much harm you did, whether you planned them, and how intentional they were. That is to say waiting in the bushes to beat someone up is worse than just getting pissed off and punching a guy in the head.

What you are planning is most likely assault, but even if it could be proven I doubt you'd get anything more than a slap on the wrist. It would be hard for the guy to get police to take him seriously "Help, I've had a bucket of water chucked over my head. You need to get him fast!"
>>
>>17114807
Making thermite and setting it off on the hood of his car would be easier.
>>
File: 1365203284775.png (390 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1365203284775.png
390 KB, 800x1200
>>17114834
I'll leave this here in case OP goes that route.
>>
>beta cucks telling other beta cucks how to get revenge on bullies

Comedy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.