[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to sound so stupid. So my friend moved out to Los
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nwv68bfmOE1qf65zno1_540.jpg (60 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwv68bfmOE1qf65zno1_540.jpg
60 KB, 540x406
This is going to sound so stupid.
So my friend moved out to Los Angeles, and this friend knows a (lot) about me. He's also kind of an obnoxious, overweight person. He gets drunk and tries fucking everything then tells secrets and "forgets" in the morning. He kept saying he wishes he could meet friends down there, and if I know anyone down there to let him know.
I've been trying to distance myself. Well, he added my girlfriend on facebook a while ago and she accepted. Not a big deal, but the problem is: if me and my GF go visit her friend who lives close to him, he'll not only see on her or my facebook if we get tagged with her friend down there. I don't want to tip-toe around him, but I want to post pictures of my gf and I together visiting her friend. He'll be furious and hurt, or hang out with us and be annoying and embarrassing and might tell my gf's friend some shit from my past I REALLY don't want her to know.
So I want to:
>erase him from her face book. I have her phone password but she doesn't know. I don't want to ask her to erase him either, that's suspicious and seems insecure.
>travel down there without him or any of our connected friends knowing

Advice?
>>
File: 1397606604615.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1397606604615.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>17113772

>Advice?

Man up and decide what you want.

Either tip-toe around this guy and run the chance of having an awkward encounter with him or confront him about his behavior and set boundaries with him like an adult.

If he asks to hang out tell him no, when he asks why, tell him the fucking truth.

You can't get what you want out of life and relationships being scared of confrontation and boundary setting.

Those are your options. Good luck.
>>
>>17113780
>confront him
Thing is he hasn't done anything too fucked up to me for me to say "we're done", and if I confront him he might blackmail me because the shit he knows about me can ruin my relationship and life. I remember him getting mad at some girl for telling him to take care of his dog for a chance, and he got so mad and threatened to ruin her life by admitting something she had done that could get her deported. He didn't go through with it though.
He still dabbles in doing the thing that I used to do together with him (not what you think it would be) and if I said I didn't want to be in his life because of that he might be like "this guy used to do this shit too! what a hypocrite!"

And I really want to get him off of her facebook. He posts really obnoxious stuff and if I post a pic of us he would probably say some dumb shit.
>>
>>17113849

>Thing is he hasn't done anything too fucked up to me for me to say "we're done", and if I confront him he might blackmail me because the shit he knows about me can ruin my relationship and life.

This doesn't change my advice. If keep him in your life he'll continue to be irritating and you'll continue to have to tip toe around him.

If you want to stop doing that, get him out of your life, even if its messy.

You seriously have these two choices, man. I told you to get rid of him and you basically said "BUT I DONT WANNA AND ITS HARD"

Well, too bad.
>>
What did you do?
>>
>>17113861
Yeah, fuck it you're right. He's going nowhere anyway.

I shouldn't just get into my gf's phone when she's not looking, go to her facebook delete him really quick, then go from there?

I really want him out of her fb.
>>
So you're either a scammer, a pedo, an ex - druggie or some other criminal. Why's you let your gf meet him? LOL
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.