[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost the key to my gym lock, what do i need to open this little shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 20160505_211058.jpg (119 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160505_211058.jpg
119 KB, 900x1600
Lost the key to my gym lock, what do i need to open this little shit?
>>
Bolt cutters. Come on, locks are like $3.
>>
>>17113787
Yea i know, i just lost mine today. Dissapointed i lost it cause now i need to bolt cut this shit.

Wasnt sure if there was an alternative, thanks anon
>>
>>17113760
you could...
fucking pick it you pleb.
there's like a thousand tutorials on the internet.
>>
File, grinder, dremel, cutter, thermite, saw
>>
>>17114868
>thermite for a gym lock
kek
>>
>>17114870
The gym is the place for over compensating and showing off.
>>
>>17114878
good point.
Blow some shit up and set fire to every car in the parking lot while you're at it OP.
>>
>>17114890
>>
I remember catching Mossad agent in Australia opening my home door with a device that looks like a mobile phone.

but in fact, it has what looks like a normal key.. that enters in thrusts.

try that?
>>
Most gyms have bolt cutters behind the front desk in case of this. Ask someone to help you.

Just make sure you have proof that you're the owner of the stuff in the locker though. Happened to me when I lost my key.
>>
>>17113803
Funny story, I lost the key to a lock like this in the sauna for my gym. I was butt nekid, no towel. Some nice old man was really helpful, he shined the flashlight for me as I awkwardly squatted to look for my key without exposing myself for jail-rape. 10 minutes goes by, old guy runs and grabs a gym employee who comes with bolt cutters (something about being naked in front of a man with bolt cutters made my penis shrivel)
Asked me for the color of my bag as proof, cut the lock,and left after confirming he wasn't helping me steal someone else's shit.

Never went back to that gym ever again.
>>
File: Lock.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Lock.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
U need wrenches as pic related.
>>
>>17113760
http://www.instructables.com/id/Open-Pad-Locks-and-Combination-Locks-With-A-Soda-C/
>>
>>17113760

Leave the stranger's lock alone, Jamal.
>>
>>17113760
Thread a towel in the top part of the lock itself and yank downwards
>>
>>17115400
I tried that and the underside of my thumb is literally purple in color now :(
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.