[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im about to add this girl on instagram. Any advice? Anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Im about to add this girl on instagram. Any advice? Anyone here done it as well? Im trying my best not to come over as a creep or stalker. Im a an average looking guy, am fit, not autistic, but since she got a lot of neckbeards who bombarded her social media before i feel that she could have a prejudice against strangers adding her.

Any advice is much appreciated
>>
File: 1380736617256.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1380736617256.png
6 KB, 252x256
>>17113648
Katya Lischina?
>>
>>17113655
Yes. Why do you think this is bait?
>>
>>17113659
Because I'm sure she's used to it by now, considering everyone and their mother knows who she is. Stop thinking you're special, because you'll never mean anything to her.
>>
>>17113664
Im well aware of that, and im not expecting anything, i just want to add her, maybe a talk a bit. Thats all.
>>
>scared to add her on instagram
op don't worry this is literally all that will go on in her mind:
1."Oh who's this... hm ok I'll add him."
or
2. "Hmm.. don't really know this guy. Eh."

that's it.
>>
>>17113669
>maybe a talk a bit

But that's just it. You're delusional in thinking you somehow have a chance when pitted up against thousands of others who also want to "talk a bit".
>>
>>17113669
how exactly do you plan on talking to this eastern european girl, and about what?
>>
>>17113678
I dont think i "have a chance", i already told you this.
>>
>>17113673
her finger makes it look like she's got a bald spot
>>
>>17113686
then what is the purpose of any of this? If you gave no fucks you wouldn't be asking for advice on how to click "add".
>>
>>17113677
>>17113717

Well the reason im here i guess is really to ask if someone else has added her as well. I dont have any problems with adding girls i know in real life, but since i know practically nothing about her and am a complete stranger i dont know how she would react. I figured a little advice wouldnt hurt, no?
>>
>>17113745
>i dont know how she would react.

The same way she does to the thousands of other complete strangers who hope to accomplish exactly what you want? Brush you off because you're nothing to her.

>I figured a little advice wouldnt hurt, no?
And that's what we're giving you: stop wasting your time.
>>
>>17113784
Well she does have like 1500 followers so i thought she would at least accept a follow request (its on private). Im not necessarily denying what you said, you definitely have a point, i just don't like to look at it with such a defeatist attitude.

>>17113681

That's why im here, asking some advice about what to talk about as i really know nothing about her. I figured she might ask why im adding her or something.
>>
>>17113895
>Well she does have like 1500 followers

>i just don't like to look at it with such a defeatist attitude.
It's not being a defeatist, it's called having a realistic outlook on life and not wasting your time posting on a south african shit-sculpting forum asking for guidance on a pointless venture.
>>
>>17113937
I thought her actual instagram was @vivecthegod. Bit confused about that now.

>it's called having a realistic outlook on life and not wasting your time posting on a south african shit-sculpting forum asking for guidance on a pointless venture

Weak argument. First of all, you are here "wasting your time" as well. Second of all, your mentality is exactly defeatist. If you really think its pointless, just move on. No one is forcing you to post here.
>>
>>17113648
just fuken follow her if you put that much though into this how do you get dressed you beta orbiter
>>
>>17113972
>you are here "wasting your time" as well.
WOW GREAT WORK DETECTIVE

>Second of all, your mentality is exactly defeatist.
I bet your parents told you that you're unique, and you can do anything you put your mind to. The sky's the limit, buddy!
>>
>>17114039
Yeah i guess you're right, im just gonna do it, nothing to lose really.

>how do you get dressed

Do you mean like what i wear or what?

>>17114056
>someone must be on either side of the extreme on any given topic

You're retarded.
>>
>>17114078
OP, how new to the internet are you? People get over this in middle school. Nobody randomly messages girls online (unless its Tinder or any other dating site) except creepy Indians or hairy ass Middle Eastern guys.

Seriously, adding her will do nothing for you. She will give you a courtesy reply so you tell your friends about her and she gets more followers. After that point, what you get is zilch. She wants you to think she is a goddess and to continue being her follower. Social media is a business, never forget that.

Seriously, you're on 4chan. Did you somehow find 4chan and Instagram all in the same day, and the day before being the first time you installed a router?
>>
>>17114092
Dude, its not a big deal. All i wanted is some information on how she reacts to strangers who send her follow requests. I heard from some anon that she is quite friendly about, and i just wanted to know if its true. It doesnt matter anymore though, i will just add her and see. If she accepts, cool, if not, no sweat off my back.

Now i just have to figure out which one of the two accounts is her actual account.
>>
this has got to be b8
>any advice on adding a grill
>just wanna talk a bit
>I dont think i have a chance of talking to her
>anon: then why are you asking for advice
>i dont like to look at things with a defeatist attitude

You are 1 out of thousands, you better fucking be channing tatum or some shit if you expect her to even know you exist or even respond to a single comment. But you're not, I know because if you were good with women you wouldnt be asking this autist shit

>not autistic
you sure about that m8? maybe get checked for that
>>
>>17114078
there are already hundreds of guy followers for any girll. I mean nobody puts thought into an Instagram like that. maybe Facebook but who uses that besides normies
>>
You're overthinking this. It's just a fan page buddy. If you even do get a reply it might not be her, it could be her social media manager or something that writes the response.
>>
>>17113648

>not autistic
>posts her personal business on 4chan
>>
>>17114292
>personal business

?
>>
Hey OP.

If I'm going to be as pessimistic and other anons I'd say just give up, and that you should keep in mind that every action you need courage to do, ten drunk guys will do without a second thought. (like adding someone on Instagram, which I usually do drunk)

But that being said, I think if you want to have a chat with a lady on a website, then you should go for it, but but BUT do not expect anything out of it other than a mutual friendship at best. Girls who put themselves out there are typically more used to attention, and are therefore more used to going from source to source, so to speak.

Don't get your heart broken man, and if you think you have "fallen in love" with someone based on looks, then congrats, you are millions of years of successful evolution at work, but seriously, in the modern age that sort of thinking doesn't usually end well for a man.
>>
>>17114397
Thanks man, i really appreciate that you took your time to help someone out.
>>
>>17113745

Muh circular logic
>>
>>17114463
There are probably a billion women in the world with a pretty face, half of whom have narcissistic spoiled personalities.

Be picky if you can help it, if you're a good dude then just know that most trash women get what they deserve one way or another.
>>
>>17113655
>Katya Lischina?
is she the mikasa girl? i get that i look like her a lot
>>
>>17114674
I believe she is.
>>
>>17114509
I fully agree with you on that. Stay based anon.
>>
>>17113648
Yo just add her you dumb fuck. If you think you're gonna be creepy then you will come off creepy so don't think about it and add her.
>>
>>17113669
>maybe a talk a bit.

wew lad and the rest of the thousands of male followers havent tried this you think?
>>
>>17114674
Not OP but wanna be my gf?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.