[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyway to lower my sex drive naturally as a 23 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Is there anyway to lower my sex drive naturally as a 23 year old male? It's through the roof and not good for me.

Why: In short Im rather unattractive, so no sex for me. No, my standards are not high...they are basically dont be too fat. However not even 300lb women talk to me, ever.

Im finishing college next year and having to see so many pretty girls around and none talk to me is rather depressing. If sex wasn't on my mind i would not be depressed.

Some will ask, well anon try eating healthy and exercising: Iv been working out for over 2 years, I eat healthy balanced diet and I dont even eat red meat or pork. My body fat is roughly 10%.

Thanks, I tried googling this but not much help.
>>
>>17113361
Did you even engage any girl ever? Fill your lungs with air, rub that sweat off your face and have a chat with some girls?
>>
>>17113361
Steroids will eventually tank your sex drive once you've shut down endogenous test production.
>>
>>17113372
define engage?
>>17113395
not trying to risk my health, I work out and eat healthy to be healthy.
>>
>>17113361

Why not just become an eunuch? God you sound like such a defeatist bitch head on back to /r9k/
>>
>>17113400
why the hate? I politely asked a question, no need for it mate.
>>
>>17113398

>define engage

Did you ever even try talking to a girl? If you got rejected once and gave up then what's the point?
>>
>>17113406
Like my chem lab partner is a lesbian and I talk to her a bunch and she likes me. I tried talking to a girl who sat next to me in class and she wasn't really engaged I guess. She was hispanic and im white so maybe thats why dunno.
>>
>>17113361
Buy an onahole not joking.
>>
>No, my standards are not high...they are basically dont be too fat

It's so bizarre when you read guys on here saying they have low standards like it means anything. It just shows you have a fucking psychotic approach towards finding companionship.

Okay so you don't care if she's fat. Is that it then? You've met all women halfway now. They should be thanking you. You don't apparently care whether you like this person or not. But hey, at least you won't turn down a fatty.
>>
>>17113456
lol a relationship, you're talking about? Baby steps, im trying to at least have sex first.
>>
>>17113456
I don't know this seems abit much, I think op was just trying to tell people his standards aren't ridiculously high. I don't think he said anything about women having to be grateful about it.
>>
>>17113473
Op here, yeah that's what i was saying. Since i see a lot on here people ask because a lot of guys have high standards and I was just trying to clarify I dont.
>>
>>17113410

Talk to more girls. Realize that because you're not Chad that you DO have to put in effort where he wouldn't have to try quite as hard. You've only talked to 2 girls, come on bro try harder.
>>
>>17113539
Is rather just become good looking so I don't have to put in effort and women approach me.
>>
>>17113585
All unattractive men wish they could just do that, but the harsh reality is that you simply can't.

Take a look at yourself and what you have to offer, everything is a trade, if you don't have something good to offer up front, why should the good looking grills need to stoop down to an ugly guy with no other benefits and open their legs automatically to you?
>>
>>17113591
You're right I was just sharing I'd rather work to become good looking so women hit on me. But apparently you have to have 9/10 model tier looks unless I was misinformed and girls approach 7 and 8/10 men
>>
>>17113612
Relatively unattractive men can hit up on women way above their usual level. This is where actual effort comes in and you have to supplement stuff to overcome your bad looks.

typical elements include: money, witty talks, favorable personality traits etc. If you don't have any of those to offer than stop trying to hit on girls above your level.
>>
>>17113622
Yeah my parents are wealthy but I'm not. I might end up doing mobile app Dev. Probably make 100k which isn't much. I don't have those other things.
>>
>>17113631
That's why i was asking how to lower Tom sex drive not pick up girls. I know I don't have those things. I tried to become good so women approach me but didn't work. Money it's going to take me until I'm 50 to worth anything and that's me being naturally frugal.
>>
>Probably make 100k which isn't much.
wat
>>
>>17113631

>100k
>Not much

Lol so you're an ugly, spoiled rich kid going to school on mommy and daddy's money and crying himself to sleep because he can't talk to girls?

I bet you're not even ugly, you're probably just a horrible person like Eliot Rodger

Pic related, I'm lmaoing at your life
>>
>>17113658
My parents don't pay for school because of reasons and I work part time and commute to a local state school. I'm not like that guy in nice to everyone.
>>
OP do you ever leave your house and just speak to women? It's so just.. not hard. At all.
>>
>>17113685
Lol leave my house and chat up ransoms ? Yeah no.
>>
>>17113410
I highly doubt that you being white had anything to do with it.
>>
File: images copy 5.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images copy 5.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>17113736
lol, i said it may have i dont know.

so yeah back to my question of how to lower my sex drive?
>>
>>17113793

Just work on your confidence and stop asking retarded questions
>>
>>17113361
I'd like to know too
>>
Chemical castration. Of course, this may permanently fuck up your endocrine system even when you quit taking it, but apparently that's better than having to go outside and talk to girls. Any girls, even ones that you aren't interested in per se, because that's how you get good at it. Plus, they might have some cute friends they could introduce you to.
>>
>>17114456
Yeah no thanks on that.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.