[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been talking to a girl >today I made one of my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>been talking to a girl
>today I made one of my friends mad (I kept beating her in smash lel)
>she told me that the girl I was talking to drank, did drugs and is a slut
>a neutral party confirmed this
Ah fuck fuck fuck.
I really like this girl. She's super cute and we have similar personalities and tastes. I don't mind if she drinks and does light drugs like weed, but what if she does stuff like heroin? Also, the fact that she might be a slut really puts me off... I don't know what to do...
>>
>>17113122
What do you want us to tell you, bro? Find out more about the girl and see for yourself.

Or give up.
>>
>>17113136
How do I even approach the subject with her?
>Hey, I heard you're a total degenerate!
Doesn't sound good man
>>
>>17113122
Go pork the one you played smash with. (challenge her to a duel, loser has to fuck the winner)
>>
>>17113142
you can ask if she wants to smoke weed

do you smoke weed
>>
>>17113148
She has a longtime boyfriend, plus she got really fucking salty just because she couldn't handle my toon link spam, pretty pathetic tbqh
>>17113149
I'd actually be down for that but I don't know her that well yet
>>
>>17113142
>How do I even approach the subject with her?
>>17113149
>you can ask if she wants to smoke weed
>do you smoke weed
or
>do you want to fuck?
She seems like a fun girl OP, but I'm with you on the harder drugs thing.
>>
Sounds like your friends are trying to scare you. people love talking shit on each other to make their selves feel good and the chick might not be that bad. I would just make your own judgements based on your interactions with her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.