[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started working as a janitor in a hospital and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: anime_tiddies.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
anime_tiddies.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
I just started working as a janitor in a hospital and I'm in the ER, so I have to get rooms done not only thoroughly but extremely quickly.

I'm new so I'm pretty slow.

Anyway a faggot male nurse told me I was too slow and that I should quit. I kinda just glared at him and walked away. How do I bite my tongue and go on? How do I resist the urge to call this faggot little murse exactly what he is and tell him to get off my back because I'm new?
>>
Working as an EMT has made me hate ER nurses with a passion. Yes your job is hard, we get it, but it's the job you chose so stop trying to make everyone else as miserable as you and fucking do it. That's what I want to say when they give me shit but I dont, because I can't and unfortunately neither can you. He's not your boss and until you hear this from your boss he can go fuck himself.

Keep trying op it'll get easier, don't get discouraged. Oh and stop looking down on male nurses. This guy may be a cunt but there's nothing wrong with being one.
>>
>>17113039
Well was he right though? Just take it as criticism
>>
>>17113050
Oh I know there's nothing wrong with male nurses. My dad and grandfather were both nurses.

It just seems like nurses are so fucking miserable all the time. Literally everyone else in the ER is friendly to me and will ask me nicely when they want things. Whether it's respiratory, x-ray, security, EMTs, all of them give the same respect they get from you, but nurses, at least at my hospital, are all complete cunts.

I actually just took this job for money for community college so I can go to school to become a respiratory therapist.

>>17113055
About me being slow? Obviously, but who the fuck is just naturally good at cleaning hospital rooms to standard without having at least a couple of weeks to get into a routine?
>>
>>17113065
Believe me you're not the only one who's noticed, but what can you do. I got into a shouting match with the nurses once when they made me wait 45 minutes to get a patient triaged, but they immediately turned it on me that I was the one being unprofessional just for advocating for my patient and called up my company to complain. All before triaging the patient I might add.

Shame you're in the ER, the nurses on the units are always much nicer.

How's RT school BTW?
>>
>>17113039

Just say "Hey buddy, if you've got time to be complaining about my job, maybe being a nurse isn't as hard as people make it out to be."

Guaranteed he'll get angry, and you can give him your best smug anime girl face.

Or just tell him to kill himself. Seriously, not even joking. It's so common these boards, but most people out in the world have never heard that insult directed at him. His jaw will probably drop and and he'll get all angry and you just walk off without ever speaking with him again.
>>
>>17113039
stab him with a used needle
oh wait, he probably already has aids/hep/herp/whatever
make sure youre off camera and threaten him with violence. this guy obviously has some ego issues. hes a nurse. its a shit job with shit pay, especially considering what it costs to get educated/certified. hes probably just butthurt (lol) about his life and sees you as an easy target to unload his anal anguish (double lol)
>>
>>17113107
Rn's do make good money though.
>>
From working in the medical field I've noticed a vast majority of nurses are assholes. I was a nursing assistant for a while, and on my floor I was basically bullied every fucking night by the nurses. If I needed help with a patient I was fucked if the one nurse that was nice to me wasn't there. Also my race came into play on how I was treated there.
>>
>>17113123
Here in new York city there was a minor shitstorm last summer after a nursing home put out a wanted ad for rn's lpns and cnas that ended with "no hatians"

I had a good laugh at that one.
>>
>>17113133
Ha. I would imagine that would cause a shitstorm, but where I live they hire nurses from the Philippines and bring them over to the US. Since everyone on my floor and vast majority of my bosses were Filipino and I'm white I was treated like shit.
>>
>>17113116
dont know about you, but in m general vicinity they make between 35-50k/year. i learned this from someone that dropped nursing for another degree. which, in my humble opinion, is bullshit and not worth the stress or cost.
>>
Fellow hospital employee here. I also clean rooms.

Nurses get bored easily. Do not hold each and every single one of them to high expectations. I've known some really nice and awesome nurses, both male and female, that gave off great vibes and were very sincere. Some can be shitters with a subtle passive aggressive attitude.

If a nurse blatantly told me I should quit to my face in a non-sarcastic way I would tell them to piss ff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.