[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prostitution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Can i get in trouble if i ask a girl to have sex with me on facebook or other means for money and then meet up and not actually pay is that prostitution? like if i say i will but dont and still have sex with her and just leave is that legal? or if she cries will we get in trouble?
>>
>>17113013
leaving records online of potential crimes is way too stupid.
>>
Hookers are smarter than you are, though that's not saying much. They'll have you pay at least a portion of it up front
>>
>>17113013

That's called soliciting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solicitation
>>
>>17113013
This is one of the most stupid idea I have heard lately.
GL looking for prostitutes on Facebook
GL not paying woman for hard work
GL getting face broken
>>
just everytime i talk to girls on facebook it becomes sexual even when they already in relationships, it always comes to money and i meet up and we usually kiss. but i havent got any money. so i just say i forgot condom and leave. ah well, so its solicitating or w.e i better stop.
>>
>>17113013
That's asking for a rape accusation, and then good luck proving she's a prostitute.
>>
>>17113035
>>17113060
this plus if she has a pimp, then enjoy your beating
>>
Definitely solicit hookers and not pay on a website that has more info about you than you keep in your apartment. Fucking stellar thinking, lad.

Please update if you can in a few weeks, once the brain swelling goes down and finger casts come off.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.