[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become more social?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: solitary-walk.jpg (113 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
solitary-walk.jpg
113 KB, 450x312
How do I become more social?
>>
>>17112769
just b urself

but honestly, i personally feel you are born social

im autistic myself and depressed neet lonely 5 years since last job, did manage to have 2 short relationships in the past 5 years but thats because im average looking but im still not managed to be social

its just not my personality

i want a handful of friends i see sometimes and i want one girl to love but it doesnt work for me

you cant teach yourself to be social if you arent social to begin with or dont like social things
>>
bump, not from OP

I want to know, I feel like everyone at my school likes me just enough to tolerate me, but not be friends with (I used to be intolerable)
>>
>>17112776
You probably have to be autistic to give such autistic advice as "Just be yourself"

Cancer
>>
>>17112776
>>17112778
I just never have anything to say to people. I'm not really interested in their lives, I can't remember anything about their family or stuff, and if I talk about my own interests (4chan and similar stuff) I'll be seen as a weirdo.

I don't go out and do all the stuff that other people seem to do and then talk about later.
>>
>>17112789
i said but honestly right after that meaning that just b urself part was an inside joke
>>
>>17112793
yeah idk dude... got the same problems so i would like to know

i ask questions about so what do your brother sister do blabla but i dont even listen or remember it when they answer

im too autistic or something idk
>>
Im reading How to Win Friends and Influence People and it seems like it works and reasonable and relevant.
>>
>>17112769
Force yourself to talk to people, and you'll get better at it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.