[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I never go to prison? I don't know where else to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Taiga_Landscape_in_Canada.jpg (3 MB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
Taiga_Landscape_in_Canada.jpg
3 MB, 3008x1960
How do I never go to prison? I don't know where else to ask so I'll probably be trolled. I just have such an anxiety of going to prison now, I went to juvy before. Before even entering I was threatened with rape, beating and nearly had to take my shirt off. Luckily I didn't stay long! I guess I just live in a society where I'm not used to brutality, I don't want to go to prison but fear I may end up since its so easy for any of us to make a mistake.
>>
Is it easy? To go to prison you have to be doing shit that's clearly wrong. It's not like 'oops, I assaulted this person' or 'oops, I stole this money'. You actively make decisions in life, drastic decisions that put you in prison.

If you're so worried about it, it should be easy to avoid. Live your life honestly, do good by yourself and others.
>>
>>17112704
dont do anything illegal and stop being a faggot
>>
it's paranoia, or so i guess. i will suggest you change your location to somewhere new and civilize. the community you live in definitely rubs on you, hence the feeling you might go to prison anytime soon. for starters change where you live.
>>
>>17112711
desu that was some decent advice for the first post. It can be easy but I don't want to talk about it. I am too anxious to take risks in anything. I try my best to be good, and I know the life can be brutal, i'm just not used to it and won't survive if society turned its back on me.

I don't even want to mention what I was going to do just now just to avoid

I know It's unreasonable, I just want to know what others think since I'm clearly paranoid. If prisons could brag about reforming inmates, I'd be the best one I'm completely different than when I was a kid going to juvy. But I'm also cautious, the world is very brutal and society is protection for people like me.
>>
>>17112738
Yes thank you, my life plan financially is to save until I can earn enough interest to "NEET" live in some peaceful place where people are civil, like how villagers used to be... Long time ago in villages there weren't jails or anything because the whole community is like a family, most communities here are anonymous or hostile, jails overcrowded.
>>
>>17112704
Don't listen to those fags. Innocent people go to jail EVERY DAY. If a cope ever questions you just refuse to talk to them and tell them you want a lawyer. Go on YouTube and search "never talk to cops" and there is a whole thing with a law professor and then an actual cop who talk about how even if you are innocent literally anything you say can get you into trouble.

DONT TALK TO COPS.
>>
File: 1352764738716.jpg (23 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1352764738716.jpg
23 KB, 284x284
>>17112756
>>
>>17112756
and check your house for microphones everytime you get home
>>
>>17112756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
Found it. It's 48 minutes, but very, very informative.
It's also important to know your rights in the particular area you live. Here in California you don't have to show ID unless you're driving or suspected of a crime, in other states you have to show them if they ask. Stuff like that.
>>
>>17112756
This is probably one of those many things I'm paranoid about. I know not to talk to cops but as a human I am inclined to talk back. If I HADN'T been aware of this, I would've made a mistake and as you say, they're only talking to you to find ways to harm you...

This is one of those things... You really need to be wise or anything can get you into trouble. I had a partner I hooked up with who wanted to lie about something I did not do because I made em upset.

I just don't trust people, I just want to avoid trouble. Thank god for youtube, videogame, TV, and modern luxuries that keep me indoors out of trouble.
>>
>>17112765
How do I find out my rights? Please do tell, I am in Maryland, I'd love to know more ways I can stay out of trouble.
>>
>>17112772
Just google do I have to show I'd in Maryland.
Also, fun fact. I read that if you have a phone with a fingerprint lock, the cops are allowed to force you to unlock it, but if you have a password, you have the right not to tell them.
I read a story about a year back about how these cops would take women's phones when they pulled them over for speeding or whatever, and then find their nudes and text them to all their cop buddies.
>>
Maybe you should just stop doing illegal shit, you know? Still, we ALL criminals. I'm a criminal because I smoke weed. I don't sell it, but the first thing I learned when I started smoking was that somebody has to sell. Always be loyal to that. They are taking the big risk so you can take the small one. So I'm loyal to them. I would never ever ever judge or try to fuck over someone that deals drugs. Any kind. I think everything should be legalized and all prisoner charged with possession should be pardoned and the record expunged. It would be nice if Obama did that before leaving office - it's his right. Ford pardoned Nixon for fucks sake. And Clinton pardoned some asshole rich friend of his… but I digress.

Once when I was like 23 years old some ashhole douchebag that lived in the apartment next to me (this was a white boy with dreadlocks in '93!!! i.e. he was a flaming fuckhead) was having problems with some bitch and he called the cops saying she had broken into his place. I had no idea about this. About 5 cops came and were roaming around the apartment. I saw them but I was afraid. I think I just panicked and froze anyway I was just in my bra and shorts I was a virgin and afraid of men and a cop busted his gun through my window and pointed it AT MY HEAD. AT MY HEAD and yelled at me to put my hands up. They got the wrong apartment and they thought I was the girlfriend that had broken in. They didn't even apologize. I was terrified of cops for a LONG time after that. I was traumatized.

But now I don't hate cops. I like cops. I always smile at them. Most of them are very hot young guys. I nod at them in my car. Actually, I have fantasies of two hot cops pulling me over one night and then binding my hands and pushing my head on the ground, etc.
>>
>>17112767
>they're only talking to you to find ways to harm you...
not necessarily. it's true there are cops that are out to get people, but a great many cops are just trying to get through their day like everybody else. the more people they arrest, the more forms they gotta fill out. and they don't like doing paperwork any more than anybody else does.
>>
>>17112704
it's actually really easy... there's two opptions.
A. dont do anythings that's illegal.
B. If you're gonna do something illegal, dont be a dumbass about it. Be smart.
>>
>>17112949
True, but if you don't say anything, you won't give them any reason to arrest you. If they have the evidence to arrest you, they will just do it, they're not going to be asking you any questions. The only reason they ask questions is when they're looking for someone to arrest or ticket. If you say something and then someone else saw it differently, then you just put yourself on the suspect list.
Watch that video, it's very interesting.
>>
>>17112704

Look up laws
Try not to break said laws.

It's that easy.
>>
>>17112704
I feel like I'm being trolled lol.

Everybody breaks laws. Jay walking. Unpaid parking tickets. Downloading movies. Just be cautious about the type that might bring a warrant, and one that immediately sends your ass to jail.
>>
OP is dramatic and tender, she just wants to abolish suffering in the world.
>>
File: fbi-seal.jpg (108 KB, 353x339) Image search: [Google]
fbi-seal.jpg
108 KB, 353x339
>>17112704
By asking for ways to avoid prison you're essentially asking for ways to get away with criminal activity. You're now a person of interest and your IP has been noted.
>>
File: 1457212076863.jpg (95 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1457212076863.jpg
95 KB, 500x656
>>17112704
educate yourself on your rights plus dont look and act suspicious otherwise police will look at you. also buy a crown vic most are owned by cops. unless yellow. but even then...
>>
>>17112704
STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!
>>
>>17113261
That image looks like a shitty Xerox from 1990. And crown Vic's are fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.