[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to have hate or resentment towards your mom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ilovemom1.png (17 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
ilovemom1.png
17 KB, 378x378
My mother drives me absolutely crazy and she is so dumb, like so stupid you can't even imagine. With that said I feel like a lot of people feel the same way especially as they get older (I am in my 20s) Am I crazy?
>>
I love my mom. How does she treat you? You're an adult now, how do your conversations go?
>>
>>17112450
Nah, I'm 20 and my mother is the most important thing in my life. I genuinely can't get mad at her if she's being dumb or unreasonable.
>>
My parents sucked. They're still alive. I wish my mom would just put my dad down. I mean, they never autopsy people over 65 and he's 82 and has had cancer, etc. Shit, she could probably leave a candlestick, a rope, and a bottle of poison sitting nearby and they wouldn't autopsy his old ass.

But seriously, my mom is a pain in my ass too. Sometimes I have to remind these people who is gonna pick the HOME I'll put them it. That usually shuts them up.

So just wait -- you gonna be picking the home you'll put her in if she doesn't chill.
>>
>>17112454
Well she's 42 and she still goes out to the bars and gets shit faced like a dumbass college kid and starts drama with all the regulars like she's in high school
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x190
Well my mom died when I was 6, so you should cherish her for who she is while you still can. I never really had the chance to
>>
My mom pisses me off and all that shit but at the end of the day she's the one who brought me into this world and raised me so I do love her eventhough I don't show it too often
>>
It's perfectly normal. There are no qualifications required to have a kid.

Some people go from school, to a menial job, to squatting out kids at 22, then they're in a bubble for 20 years raising the kid, so it's perfectly understandable that your mum is a fucking thicko who did nothing with her life.

Basically all bad mum behaviour can be explained by them having done fucking NOTHING with their lives except have kids. They didn't mature properly, they didn't learn anything, they never went anywhere or did anything and they resent it, they resent you.
>>
>>17112463
Confirming my theory.
She is never going to change. Vapid morons have this tendency to grow up to be old vapid morons.
>>
>>17112491
Damn anon sorry that opportunity wasn't there for you
>>
>>17113163
This is basically my mom, but she doesn't resent me for it. In some I resent her for throwing her life away.
>>
I stopped talking to my mom about 3 years ago and I havent missed her a single day. She was always giving me shit about school and work and money and I was just done with it. We have never been close and never will be.
>>
>>17112450
na everyone hated my mom since like 2007 maybe (in my household both sides LOL)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.