[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be able to sleep with a girl this Saturday. Actual sleep,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460992369188.jpg (676 KB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
1460992369188.jpg
676 KB, 2560x2560
I might be able to sleep with a girl this Saturday.
Actual sleep, not anything else. Just sleep with a girl in a bed.

Aight, so I'm going with some friends out of town this weekend. Since there aren't many beds and all, everyone pairs so we usually sleep 2 in a bed. We're friends, nothing unusual, I've slept with guys and girls alike, no problem.

Well now this weekend there's this girl, friend of friend kinda situation. Since we're going to split in pairs to sleep, (couples obviously together) there's a high chance I'll get paired to sleep with this chick.

She kinda knows me (I suspect my friend told her about us / me at least in part), I don't know her at all. I suppose she's single, otherwise no reason to come alone in a group she's never been before, over a weekend, out of town. She's cute (seen random pics) and I suppose she's smart since she works in IT apparently.

Well, my question is, if, god's will, I have a chance with this girl, we click well, chemistry and shit, and we pair to sleep in the same bed, how do I initiate cuddling?
We're good folk, me and my buddies are not the kind of people to slut around, do drugs and shit. We have a good time and all that. I don't wanna fuck this girl senseless and dump her. If there's a chance there for me, I kinda want to just cuddle around and stuff (if she wanted sex so suddenly, it's not the type of girl for me anyway)
Whatever, how the fuck do I initiate cuddling in case all goes well?

Do I just turn around and hug her? Tickle her? What do without being a creep with my hands all over he body and shit?
>>
Wait, jinx is real???
>>
>>17112395
Initiate cuddling? You do realize that sounds weird? Honestly just be very charming before and show a lot of interest in her / talk to her. You seem like you care too much about what others will think, that way you won't be very successful.

Nobody wants to cuddle someone they barely know, unless well she wants your dick or just focuses on your appearance. Although if you get friendly with her cuddles can become like flirting, if you don't than it will eventually be weird.
>>
When lying next to her touch her with a finger and retreat instantly like you did it by accident (don't go so far that it looks like you are repulsed by the thought of touching her though).
Gauge her reactions carefully and if she reacts positively do it again whenever feels acceptable. Then start caressing her slowly.
I know this sounds autistic as fuck but it usually worked for me.
>>
>>17112486
Sounds pretty legit to me bro, just judge the situation before hand, if you didnt connect that well and then she just goes straight to sleeping turning her back towards you immediatly, I wouldnt suggest it, I mean, I would still do it anyway cause fuck it, but thats up to you, insteas of touching her like it was a mistake, I would just get my body closee to her and see how she reacts, then grab her leg, worst case scenario she says no, no one would make suchba big deal in that situation,
>>
>>17112785
Props to you,I never had such balls. It still boggles my mind how I could score such a wonderful wife.
>>
>>17112395
if you're sleeping in the same bed together, it shouldn't be hard. especially if you get friendly with each other before hand. just learn to read body language. if she keeps moving away, then keep your distance. but if she moves closer to you, take that as a cue and move closer to her. once your bodies touch, then maybe move your hand down her arm or something, see if she lets you put it over her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.