[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm kind of socially retarded when it comes to romance and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1462463814850.jpg (103 KB, 750x907) Image search: [Google]
1462463814850.jpg
103 KB, 750x907
I'm kind of socially retarded when it comes to romance and I need some help.

Basically this guy and I have been hanging out. We make sexual jokes and we've basically cuddled without going further cause I'm too reserved to really return his touches. Most people would probably think it's pretty clear he's into me but I don't want to assume and also I don't want to have a FWB kind of deal.

I'm really afraid he'll think I'm friendzoning him but I'm actually super interested.
He has also implied I'm intimidatingly attractive when talking about the way some other guy treats me. Should I just tell him how I feel cause it it seems like he's too much of a gentleman to really come onto me or is afraid to? A guy who has heavily implied he's interested won't reject me, right?
>>
Follow up question, does it kind of take away from a girl's cuteness if she's assertive in that way? I mean is it unattractive when the female takes away the role of the guy?
>>
Yes

No
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x193
>>17112340
I think you should come out with how you feel, and he will almost guaranteed not reject (but can't say with 100% certainty)

It depends on the guy if he actually cares about an assertive girl. I don't, and I don't see why men would care but some do. If he likes you he'll be happy either way.
>>
>>17112461
I don't know. I like him as a person so maybe I shouldn't say anything so we could stay friends.
>>
Well if you're reserved and not returning anything physically than maybe you're making him think you don't like him, so he won't pursue you because he might think you don't like him. So yes I would say you should tell him how you feel, if you don't than he might feel that you're friend zoning him and you don't like him and he'll move on.
>>
>>17112340
He lokes you just tell him the truth and see how he responds
> hey anon i have something kind of akward to talk to you abot. I don't know if you like mee or not but i like you and i'm fine being friends but.. the only thing is im not interested in a fwb thing so if we dated i'd have to be your exclusive gf.

Believe it or nor this is how mature adults actually discuss these things and it is much less akward then you are probably thinking.
>>
>>17112476

You proposed it pretty awkwardly
>>
>but I don't want to assume
he's into you.
>>
>>17112479
Fine don't listen to me. What do i know.
>>
>>17112527

I'm not OP
>>
>>17112476
>>17112479
or propose it in an other way that fits you(r situation). but that is indeed the best way how to handle it in my oppinion.
>>
>>17112470
I hope I haven't waited too long ;_;
>>
>>17112791
Then go for it mija, don't keep him waiting around when he's showing interest
>>
>>17112470
But I mean would he really think I'm not into it i I'm letting him do it and snuggle closer? Damn I should have womaned up.
>>
>>17112804
Okay but next question - I'm not seeing him until Monday. Should I wait until then or text him that I want to meet tomorrow?
>>
>>17112812
Text him you want to meet him
>>
>>17112822
But won't it come o to weird and needy?
>>
>>17112825
out*
>>
>>17112825
Trust me, if a girl that you like says that she wants to meet you, a guy will be excited. It's hard for girls to come off ass needy bruh
>>
>>17112833
B-but maybe he only likes me as a friend after all and I'll make it weird. Damn it, why do things have to be so complicated? Anyway I guess I have to try then.
>>
>>17112841
Just go for it. Or live with the regret of never making a move
>>
>>17112844
Or the regret of making it really weird between us...
>>
>>17112855
It's your call bro
>>
Okay we're meeting tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow to ask for suicide tips in case he tells me I've gotten the wrong impression! (Well not really but I'll cry)

Thanks, everyone.
>>
>>17112945
Good luck!
>>
>>17112951
Much appreciated
>>
>>17112340
been in the EXACT same situation, like literally same situation, i can tell by expirience he's into you. My girlfriend and i started out as friends, she ended up liking me, i liked her but didn't know that i liked her because of i was so used to being friends with her.. and i enjoyed being friends with her, just like you and that guy we cuddled, played with eachothers hands and etc. (nohomo)

so when she told me that she had feelings for me we had a long talk where she described the feeling which made me realize that i had the same feelings and so on. now we've been i a relationship since zoolander 2 came out

Sooooo my advice: go for it. He's into you, and unlike my case he knows that he's into you.
>>
>>17113021
>we cuddled, played with eachothers hands and etc.

And you had absolutely no sexual feelings for her while doing all that?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.