[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462197510867.jpg (136 KB, 1260x840) Image search: [Google]
1462197510867.jpg
136 KB, 1260x840
How do I stop getting borderline obsessed with people I'm interested in?
Every time I get close to a guy or start dating I get really into it and start feeling super close to them. Like I think about them all day every day and want to see them all the time. I have a life, things to do and my own friends but they're still always at the back of my head.

Also I've recently gotten close to someone new and our sexual tension is insane but we haven't really talked about it yet or brought it out in the open in that sense. Now I feel so anxious and I want to be with them all the time to escalate it and let him know how into him I am. How do I chill and take it easier so I wouldn't scare him away.

Does anyone even know what I mean?
>>
Uhh will you be my crazy gf?
>>
>>17112238
Do I really sound so crazy? ;_;
I'd like to think I'm just sincere. It's not that I'm actually obsessed but they are always on my mind and I miss them.
>>
>>17112246
I was just exaggerating ;_; you sound so sweet you see
>>
>>17112249
I hope other people don't think I come on too strong.
>>
>>17112264
Its not necessarily a bad thing in a woman, some would say it's refreshing.
>>
I just want you happy op ;_;
>>
>>17112325
Thank you, really ;__; I hope the same for you.
>>
>>17112349
Just be my qt passionate LD gf ;_;
>>
>>17112354
I don't really want to do LD anymore, too hard.
>>
>>17112383

;_; shucks
>>
I'm the same way OP. Whenever I make a new friend, I get really attached because I'm so used to being alone. Maybe it's just the type of people we are?
>>
>>17112520
Yeah I thought that I was doing it out of boredom or loneliness but it's really not that. I guess we're just the type.
>>
>>17112235
I know what you mean, I've been there. my guess is you're extremely insecure. figure out where your insecurities come from and work on them. therapy can help with this. there are probably self-help materials and websites for it too.
>>
What you're referring to is infatuation and something that tends to die down over time. Continuing living your life and focusing on yourself, while enjoying their company and general existence. Over time, the intensity will die down and you'll feel more comfortable.
>>
>>17112960
Hmm how does it tie in with insecurity? I mean I guess if I think about it, it could be my fear of abandonment. Like I need to know I'm always on their mind too but that doesn't really explain why I feel so attached? Or maybe it does. Maybe I latch onto people.
>>
>>17112975
When would the tying down happen cause in my last relationship it only got stronger with time. Maybe it's because I've mostly had semi-long-distance relationships where something is always on the way of being with them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.