[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> At a nerd con hotel room party >In a committed relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1456190071047.jpg (786 KB, 1275x900) Image search: [Google]
1456190071047.jpg
786 KB, 1275x900
> At a nerd con hotel room party
>In a committed relationship, partner didn't come with
> Gorgeous girl there, 10/10 resembles my first love, not even a nerd, just friends with the party host
> Night goes on; ppl getting trashed; I'm mostly sober out of combination of high alcohol tolerance, a promise not to drink too much, and being a creep who laughs at drunk ppl.
> Host and heavenly creature have been flirting hard all night but are now basically all over each other.
> Host is tons of fun but probably 3/10, good body, total butterface.
> Host flirting with me. Hard. Beautiful girl giving silent bedroom eyes, going with anything the host wants
> My hotel room is empty.
> I can't tell you how much I wanted to sleep with them. But I wound up leaving alone and faithful.
> Still thinking about it weeks later. What would you do?
>TL:DL in a relationship, offered threesome with butterface and out-of-your-league, WWYD?
>>
File: rockcostanza.jpg (94 KB, 509x432) Image search: [Google]
rockcostanza.jpg
94 KB, 509x432
>>17111876
Yeah man. You totally missed out on being in a threesome.
>>
>participating in a threesome
>not even the cool kind
>>
Yes, you missed out on a threesome, but on the other hand you also missed out on being a cheating slut, so I think you've come out on top, really
>>
You did the right thing, OP. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Congratulations.
>>
>>17111876
You're a genuinely good guy. I like you
>>
You'll forget about it soon. It's the fantasy of it.
>>
>not going to the furry party
>>
>>17111876
I would have gone for the onCE in a lifetime opportunity.

That said there's a chance this was set up by your gf.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.