[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm ugly. I've accepted that; what I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I'm ugly. I've accepted that; what I don't understand is why I look at myself in the mirror and still think I'm attractive. I know I'm ugly because I've walked down the streets and had people yell out at my about how ugly I am. The only time girls would ever approach me is when they were no better than a 2. I just want to know why I can't see myself like everyone else does.
>>
>>17111662
>I'm ugly.
Post a selfie and let the glorious 4chan to decide.

>why I can't see myself like everyone else does.
How do you know how everybody else is feeling about themselves?
>>
>>17111670
>Post a selfie and let the glorious 4chan to decide.
but I'm not looking for conformation
>How do you know how everybody else is feeling about themselves?
I don't, but I know how they feel about me.
>>
>>17111674
>but I'm not looking for conformation
So, what exactly do you want to know anon?
>>
If you have accepted you're ugly, then how are you still trying to accept you're attractive? Makes no sense.
>>
>>17111662
sometimes people are insecure as fuck and will call attractive people ugly
>>
>>17111684
He wants to know why he sees himself attractive even tho he isn't, faggot
>>
>>17111687
I accept that to everyone I am ugly; so therefore socially, I am ugly. I want to know why I still think of myself as attractive even though I am ugly to everyone else
>>
>>17111702
cause you are a narciste
>>
>>17111702
pls post a pic of your face
>>
Post pic or suck dick.

Do it OP
>>
>>17111662

Out of their league: 20 high-profile, ugly men who scored ...
dailycaller.com/2012/11/15/out-of-their-league-20-high... Cached
... 20 high-profile, ugly men who scored exponentially hotter women. ... beautiful women apparently ... How these frightful men snagged such beautiful ...
>>
Because when you look in the mirror, you don't think "Damn, what an ugly cunt", you think

"that is my face. it looks like it did yesterday. I have some upper lip hair, perhaps I should shave"

You cannot see yourself as others see you, not objectively.
>>
I'm the opposite, and female. People tell me Im pretty, beautiful, hot, etc. I don't see it. I think I'm ugly af. I look at pics of myself and I'm horrified. I am an ugly mutherfucker and the older I get the more I look like my goddamned dad. I hate his ugly ass. He's why I hate dudes with beards because he always had one, gross!
So every time someone tells me I'm pretty or hot I think they're lying or on a dare or trying to just fuck and dump me.
>>
>>17111704
>narciste

Swing and a miss.
>>
same op
I know im like a 4/10 to everybody else
but to myself im like a 9.5/10
what's the deal with us?
>>
>ugly man doesn't want to go after women who are in his league

Oh boo hoo you greedy, pretentious freak.

Also, you have to approach people.
>>
>>17111662
cause youre looking at specific features not you as a whole at a glance, its really hard to do without using a camera to glance at your picture
>>
>>17113219
Extremely low self esteem. Sadly common these days. Seek therapy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.