[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night my fwb/gf told me everything about her sex before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160303_145607.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160303_145607.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
last night my fwb/gf told me everything about her sex before me. she said she was fucking someone every week, I am the 12th guy to fuck her I've fucked two girls her being my first. it kinda disgusted me, I dated her for 3 yrs and I've fucked her the most out of anyone else. tonight i came to her house to sleep and i wanted to fuck and she gave in, some reason i fucked her harder and longer than i ever have, like until she said she was done. I want to keep pleasing her so she doesn't turn elsewhere.. she's 18 and I'm 19 what are your opinions on this?
>>
>>17110929
oh and the first month we dated we didn't fuck yet and she went and fucked someone else the next day.. and then fucked me a couple days after. so a couple months later I met a 34 yr old woman who became my first fwb for 6 months and she never knew. I always thought of it as revenge. that was the only way I could get over what she did.
>>
I do feel like a dick though. the first time I fucked the old woman I fucked my gf early in the day and came inside her, and that night fucked the other woman and I always came in her. she was like 350 pounds but it was worth it. divorced mom living at her husbands town house and I just went over to get off and usually I fucked my gf right after. luckily she didn't have anything
>>
oh and the woman was tighter than my gf.. but she's tight now after only having my dick for so long.
>>
Both of you sound gross desu. Your girl is a whore btw, never talk to her again.
>>
>>17110929
During these 3 years you've been dating her, have you been the only one she's been fucking? Otherwise that means she was with 11 guys as a 15 year old, once weekly.

Quite a catch there, anon. Has your dick melted off yet?
>>
>>17110929
>my fwb/gf

Lol
>>
>>17111598
as far as I know, yes. and yes that is correct about her being 15..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.