[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I have a problem. Recently I was in a really dark place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 61V+V+tCBTL._UL1500_.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
61V+V+tCBTL._UL1500_.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1500
Hey /adv/ I have a problem.
Recently I was in a really dark place and was thinking about suicide. Normally if I feel even close to something like that I keep it to myself because I don't really like seeming like I'm crying for attention and I honestly don't really feel like anyone cares anyways.
But I told a close friend and they talked with me for the night but as we were talking they fell asleep on me and I felt really fucking shitty.
I was pretty upset at them but I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it but the next day they told me they didn't really feel any pressure or anything anyways and that just fucking hurt and I went off.
Am I just being a bitch or is this a really fucked up thing to do?
I told my friend I'm not really upset anymore, but I don't really trust them anymore with deep shit like that since it feels like they don't care anyways but they insist that I'm wrong and keeps apologizing. It's kinda putting a wedge between us if I'm being honest.
What do you think /adv/? I tried asking /b/ but that's not really something that works very often.
Am I in the wrong? Or is my friend?
>>
Well, yeah they handled that all wrong and basically admitted to calling your bluff, in a sense. Seems like your close friend isn't as close as they appeared
>>
>>17110864
I wasn't bluffing. I never really said I was going to do it. Just that I was thinking about it.
But I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so.
Thank you.
>>
>>17110968

I know, I just mean in how it was interpreted and they didn't feel 'pressure' about being there for you
>>
>>17110976
So what should I do?
I'm trying to stay friends with them but just not letting them too close right now but I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do.
>>
Eh, if I was so open and got that kind of reception, I'd definitely think twice about how close I wanted them in my life.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.